Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Sunday

when Dayday cracked baby D when he was being chased, had me laffin so fuckin hard...and when he's describing her...eloels..."EHHUHHHUEHHH THE GLITTER ALL IN YA MOUTH AND SHIT...EHUUHEEUHH"..hahahah

Chris Tucker went born again christian on a nigga! LMAO!!!!!!! They had this show where gates was tracing niggas roots back to africa with oprah, whoopi, and some others, Chris Tucker was on there looking all dumb and shit like "I didn't know I was African!" That Christianity shit kills black people man it makes them catch amnesia like a muthafucka! Like Jesus was everywhere and shit! In the beginning, Jesus, At the exodus, Jesus, On the hangman noose, Jesus on the slaveships, Jesus!God damn I'm glad I got saved from that shit as a teenager! White people fucked us up eternally with that shit! LOL!!!
    I fear for the 85 that don't got a clue!

JRoll

Well it's out tomorrow I hope it's good.

-

I'm gonna see it tomorrow. It's directed by a black dude named David Talbert who does stage plays. I think he directed the stage play Friends And Lovers with black actors Leon, Miguel Nunez, Mel Jackson, Monica Calhoun, Maia Campbell.

JRoll

Just saw it and it was hilariously funny, especially Tracy Morgan. He references Wu..."I hear footsteps around me, CREAM get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all.

Don't ever see First Sunday.

It is a fuckin unfunny lame garbage movie.

I promise most of you will agree.
    It's been twenty-two long hard years of still strugglin
    Survival got me buggin, but I'm alive on arrival
    I peep at the shape of the streets
    And stay awake to the ways of the world cause shit is deep.

-Inspectah Deck

JRoll

What didn't you like?

wuswordz95

i heard it sucks

-

I saw it and it was funny. LOL@Katt Williams and Tracy Morgan hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@scene when Ice Cube had the flashlight on Malinda Williams booty. She does have a nice butt. Regina Hall is a cutie too. GoldenArms6 did you see New York in that scene at Regina's apartment when Regina was doing her hair? I'm talking about the black female New York who was on Flavor Flav's Flavor Of Love show.

JRoll

Yeah I saw that. It sucked because I was in a theatre with all little kids and as soon as they saw her they started screaming and shit.

-

I heard some blacks talking in the theater i was in too as soon as they saw New York. They recognized her so you could hear their reaction as soon as she was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I saw it and it was funny. LOL@Katt Williams and Tracy Morgan hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@scene when Ice Cube had the flashlight on Malinda Williams booty. She does have a nice butt. Regina Hall is a cutie too. GoldenArms6 did you see New York in that scene at Regina's apartment when Regina was doing her hair? I'm talking about the black female New York who was on Flavor Flav's Flavor Of Love show.
    Hmm... I'm surpised you like this movie. It's all a bunch of stereotypes and how blacks behave.

I AM HIPHOP

I watched it today, and it was garbage

I mean straight bullshit
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

fuck goin to the theater.....i waited for da bootleg and it sucked