once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 213

Thread: RaadrrVan Exclusive

  1. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    & charlie brown beats you, bitch lol

    oh fuck off

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    oh fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    ....

    thank you

  3. #48

    Default

    RAMESH, why are u defendin this clown?

  4. #49
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    why don't yall just meet up and fuck? you both know u want to. you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife.


    Better Yet........










    coming soon to paperback.....
    from the writer that brought you Palehorse Passion..... http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=11



    comes a story of betrayal....

    Quote Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
    www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan
    For ya'll who don't like my music ,you know how I feel about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    ahahahahaha
    doing a song about someone on the internet, who's the looser now?




    loyalty.....

    Quote Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
    V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    this is why i got this sig, vader van is still sucking RAADDARRS PENIS for no reason




    and forbidden lust.....

    Quote Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
    JAMMIN whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, PLUS JAMMIN A lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    hum well



    now tell me who's gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i bet jammin got that poster of van above his bed




    stylemaster's The Reluctant Lover hits the shelves january 12
    Last edited by STYLE; 01-09-2008 at 04:27 AM.

  5. #50

    Default

    ahahahah

  6. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    BKLYN/QUEENS 718 BITCH
    Age
    44
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Im Not Jokein

    U Cee Bitch That Pic Of Me U Posted On This Wu-c0rp Iz Not On My Raaddrr-van Myspace. Its Els Where Muthfucka And U Kno That I Kno Where U Gat It From.i Cant Belive U Tell Me Not 2 Post On Wu-tang Corp And Be Hind My Back U Go And Talk Shit About Me On This Forum.well Yah Imah Let Yah Kno What The Out Come Gonna Be Aftah I Whoop His Ass .u Fucked Up Dj Jammin. I Told U Dont Evah Revill Ya Self 2 Me And U Go And Take My Pic And Posted It Big On Here.oh I Gat U Nigga And U The Same Nigga Who Talks 2 Dj Chris Good About Me And Then Be Hind Niggaz Backs U Come On Wu-tang Corp And Shit On My Name.iight So When U Call The Crib N The Mornin And Speak 2 My Man D.he Gone Ask U About This Shit.as Stupid As U Think I Am Naa Bro U The Pass Wait Till We Cee Each Other Masta Killa Cuzin
    Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-09-2008 at 09:39 PM.

  7. #52
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,480
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    raddr vvan you must be joking
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  8. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    BKLYN/QUEENS 718 BITCH
    Age
    44
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    U Know What Fam I Just Realize I Now Kno Who The Fuck Jammin Iz Now.the Muthfucka Live Upstate New York Frountin Like He From Bklyn.he Kno What It Iz When I Cee Him Face 2 Face.word 2 My Dead Nigga.

  9. #54

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    BKLYN/QUEENS 718 BITCH
    Age
    44
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default U Revield Ya Self 2 Me 2008 U Dun

    see its the same link? or maybe you're too retarded to see that?

    33 years old, i can't believe it.-----------------U CEE BITCH THAT PIC OF ME U POSTED ON THIS WU-C0RP IZ NOT ON MY RAADDRR-VAN MYSPACE. ITS ELS WHERE MUTHFUCKA AND U KNO THAT I KNO WHERE U GAT IT FROM.I CANT BELIVE U TELL ME NOT 2 POST ON WU-TANG CORP AND BE HIND MY BACK U GO AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON THIS FORUM.WELL YAH IMAH LET YAH KNO WHAT THE OUT COME GONNA BE AFTAH I WHOOP HIS ASS .U FUCKED UP DJ JAMMIN. I TOLD U DONT EVAH REVILL YA SELF 2 ME AND U GO AND TAKE MY PIC AND POSTED IT BIG ON HERE.OH I GAT U NIGGA AND U THE SAME NIGGA WHO TALKS 2 DJ CHRIS GOOD ABOUT ME AND THEN BE HIND NIGGAZ BACKS U COME ON WU-TANG CORP AND SHIT ON MY NAME.IIGHT SO WHEN U CALL THE CRIB N THE MORNIN AND SPEAK 2 MY MAN D.HE GONE ASK U ABOUT THIS SHIT.AS STUPID AS U THINK I AM NAA BRO U THE PASS WAIT TILL WE CEE EACH OTHER MASTA KILLA CUZIN

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jammin : 09-24-2007 at 11:29 AM
    Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-09-2008 at 06:00 AM.

  11. #56

    Default

    huh so what's your point? i don't get it


    edit : Ok
    Last edited by Jammin; 01-09-2008 at 06:27 AM.

  12. #57

  13. #58
    penalty boxed user
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    thank you
    how the fuck you going to quote me on shit i never said, you want to thank me because you a puss?
    or you want to thank me because i know how you got your name?

  14. #59
    penalty boxed user
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    RAMESH, why are u defendin this clown?
    i spoke to you about this time & again you lacking in the respect departmen, you do know that van is father, how do you think his daughter would feel about a teenage boy calling her daddy a clown?

  15. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    how the fuck you going to quote me on shit i never said, you want to thank me because you a puss?
    or you want to thank me because i know how you got your name?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •