once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 184

Thread: SkellaTon Official

  1. #136

    Default

    Bronze and 5kut damn ya'll go hard!!



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  2. #137
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default skyline 11.15.05

    yeh, contract, lol...bomb blast effect
    God has to wreck, flames came hard from the depths
    this marking the day of homicide 336
    '05 o'clock, phila. pa, wu-tang the dance...
    ...I'm into building, I'm in the building...too strong
    the force against the farce, when the lost be too gone
    manholes cracked open, luci now lucy to me
    like what eve tempted with, shit is too fruity to me
    yeh, I'm the mongolian king nostradamus warned of
    napolean [luciano] tried to recruit me, but some shit I ain't fond of
    I ain't turn you in, I turned you into the babies' momma
    I ain't playing, lucy, wear bullet-proof pajamas
    if you plan on sleeping on what I keep it on
    that's def con 5 when the heat is on
    skyline got blown open five years ago, method man
    took the bait...came out with the "yah'mean"...that took the cake...
    $%#&!

  3. #138
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
    yeh, contract, lol...bomb blast effect
    God has to wreck, flames came hard from the depths
    this marking the day of homicide 336
    '05 o'clock, phila. pa, wu-tang the dance...
    ...I'm into building, I'm in the building...too strong
    the force against the farce, when the lost be too gone
    manholes cracked open, luci now lucy to me
    like what eve tempted with, shit is too fruity to me
    yeh, I'm the mongolian king nostradamus warned of
    napolean [luciano] tried to recruit me, but some shit I ain't fond of
    I ain't turn you in, I turned you into the babies' momma
    I ain't playing, lucy, wear bullet-proof pajamas
    if you plan on sleeping on what I keep it on
    that's def con 5 when the heat is on
    skyline got blown open five years ago, method man
    took the bait...came out with the "yah'mean"...that took the cake...
    booked and baked,
    paraded and orchestrated by pawns or maybe the rook's trade
    look to one's self to be saved,
    rough abrasions by the blood of staked men
    straight steaks for buffets of sin,
    gods stray from the ways of repentance
    log long sentences and debris for hog ministers and their seeds
    falling bombs preach of a peace of mind,
    a wrong kind of piece gleaned from deceitful times
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  4. #139
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...right, in the bldg., into building...force them condos to vamanos...
    ...our grounds sacred, conflict-tainted...
    ...if the chosen give up they land, then the grounds' barren
    nobody controlling my essence, I'm 'bout to bomb arians
    not racist, just against erasism...apocolypto/pile a' clips yo
    no eses writ' in about it...that's how we git though
    pass me the w8mbs for my vessel, that's how we get doe...
    $%#&!

  5. #140
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    imma verbal symbologist, and im trapped in the middle
    flick a dynamite stick, stroke the eyebrow for a signal
    its simple, wired up to detonate, set in place..........
    demonstrate, effectiveness in combat with a tin hat
    dont hesitate, dont sit back, check your six then relax
    bury the hatchet, lost in the jungle without matches
    wounds, no patches, morphine dreams but no actions
    no factions, just a warrior excerising his own passions
    black and white magic, allied and axis tactics...........
    tragic transfers translated through the tablets..........

  6. #141
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,351
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    nice slang yall skull and bronze

  7. #142
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    imma verbal symbologist, and im trapped in the middle
    flick a dynamite stick, stroke the eyebrow for a signal
    its simple, wired up to detonate, set in place..........
    demonstrate, effectiveness in combat with a tin hat
    dont hesitate, dont sit back, check your six then relax
    bury the hatchet, lost in the jungle without matches
    wounds, no patches, morphine dreams but no actions
    no factions, just a warrior excerising his own passions
    black and white magic, allied and axis tactics...........
    tragic transfers translated through the tablets..........
    when the truth matters my crew's tools are magnetic,
    passionate aggression fused with primal weapons
    timed trials and methods combined with the mind of a felon,
    when tossing any die against corrections, to die is the final lesson
    ideas collide with lies,
    problems seem to multiply then disappear in time
    images are stitched to sketches and clear divides
    as each is diminished,
    the remnant are guided by fishermen in timbs kickin up fives...
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  8. #143
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    ...hastily drawn from databases and ponds
    I twist pawns into viscous hawks to assault my opponent's forces
    general of one side of smiling fortune,
    logic is my guide and drives my hordes to slaughter your plotting priests
    connect corners and dots with fleets,
    even given your daughters and seeds, I must kill the King....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  9. #144

    Default

    from the echos of silence a battle was born
    patiently sharpening my sword now concrete is torn
    enough corn voltron foam deform helpless pawns
    Falcon Crest behold the Kings returns' masses throng
    blood pours bullet proof no holes in the song
    5kut five in the gut police laugh getting head 2 sluts
    visual is wrong
    revolvers resolve in morse code we spoke to evolve
    dirty weaponery shining armour tactics Shaolin Lama will solve
    fíction defeat i remain on my feat firm untouched virgin teens tit
    crashing plane oxygen mask Michael Jackson This is it
    no light in darkness Burning Plane gravel in the pit

  10. #145
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jahnyjigler View Post

    from the echos of silence a battle was born
    patiently sharpening my sword now concrete is torn
    enough corn voltron foam deform helpless pawns
    Falcon Crest behold the Kings returns' masses throng
    blood pours bullet proof no holes in the song
    5kut five in the gut police laugh getting head 2 sluts
    visual is wrong
    revolvers resolve in morse code we spoke to evolve
    dirty weaponery shining armour tactics Shaolin Lama will solve
    fíction defeat i remain on my feat firm untouched virgin teens tit
    crashing plane oxygen mask Michael Jackson This is it
    no light in darkness Burning Plane gravel in the pit
    each challenge is met with volts channeled through my neck,
    a vandal's flesh burned, hands formed as weapons forged
    Sectioned words collected by internets and letter worms,
    each lesson in turn is returned by questions,
    directions and verbs burned and returned to the essence
    heavy chisels lift and chip bits through secure connections
    lured by those curious of my fifth commandments,
    each channel of ten is rubber-banded and chased by eigths
    traced to straight boards, opposing lanes and armies arraigned,
    my discography is arranged to fit this philosophy and Wu-Tang....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  11. #146
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,351
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    nice work 5kut keep killing e'm

  12. #147

    Default

    forged from still birth i spit the reel berth
    far from a movie the script unfolds death
    rituals begin satelites drizzle datã topologies girth
    firewalls crash software Katrina bytes of mash
    virus volts impact destruct backup bios crisp and ash
    riots disbelief online attack terror-bytes amassed
    format no recovery drive fool till you reach bill gates
    technical knockout engineers collapse
    AVG seal fates
    users left visually epiletic from this epic confused algebra n metric
    copy or paste you are cut and deleted yo champ is defeated
    too late to reboot you forgotten you floppy..
    bibilical sriptures encrypted with three 6's
    time to call God his number not listed
    don get it twisted i bring forth a critical vision
    to cast fear and yeild man is the devil's mission
    besides the lord i fought to defend the lords FORT..

    ..............Jahny Jigler

  13. #148
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jahnyjigler View Post
    forged from still birth i spit the reel berth
    far from a movie the script unfolds death
    rituals begin satelites drizzle datã topologies girth
    firewalls crash software Katrina bytes of mash
    virus volts impact destruct backup bios crisp and ash
    riots disbelief online attack terror-bytes amassed
    format no recovery drive fool till you reach bill gates
    technical knockout engineers collapse
    AVG seal fates
    users left visually epiletic from this epic confused algebra n metric
    copy or paste you are cut and deleted yo champ is defeated
    too late to reboot you forgotten you floppy..
    while I chop jalopies and hardly copies of my hard disks,
    only charred remains get sifted,
    scars and pain the only evidence the data existed
    classified and indifferent,
    quantified equations are the only things on this agent's agenda
    decimating flagrant pretenders,
    I blaze plays and cinemas with righteously attained cinders
    please return this embarrassing grade to sender,
    set the cattle to graze upon plagued placentas and their hatred-filled winters
    post slaves slowly wade waves and paved centers,
    four days give way to six hours, who's blade is swifter?
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  14. #149
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    whos blade is swifter, the shape shifter, soul shaker
    bone breaker life taker, does X mark the spot?
    or are we lost with no saviour, heavens game player
    most valuable triple A grader, fuck a light sabre
    dagger tooth in the booth, choke slam like vader
    now does everybody meet their maker? forsaker
    maniacal violator, tradin places with creators
    creatures of the night, no vampires or werewolves
    centaurs with fire hooves, breakdown time to choose?
    did you follow the clues? ol ladies singing the blues
    a time bomb no one can ever diffuse

  15. #150
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,351
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Slap the fifth given the gift slit cha wrist to this hip hop
    i'm never pop always tripping off the doja in the dojo/
    cold as a winter chill, all skills no luck
    stylize iron out cha chamber my sword be liquidation to anything manifested/
    ingested injected interrupted by detection of the infected
    21 days later get cha gators your flavor is burnt crispy/
    cold as a gypsy’s hustle in the ides of march
    show your sharks my pen sparks never park in ya territory/
    glory vicious sitting up on talent balance beams
    out weigh schemes institutionalized dreams/
    riches and fame don't impress me...The Sheep
    deep as the red sea drinking bloody mary's
    while opposition floats in the river with a silver quiver in there apex/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •