once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 184

Thread: SkellaTon Official

  1. #151

    Default

    hold the racket lethal weapons?couldnt swat a smurf with a ratchet
    blue sky black death my turf holy terms souls on the market
    sole survivor drivebys n shootouts i skate through hell
    burn flames Xgames mcs flip n crash skirts exposed tampons
    rip yo death extract yo mind devour answers
    eat you slow absorb nutrients leakin bladders multiple cancers
    adrenalin stab to yo chest wake up its only freddie
    weed the weak light em up puff on em bad boys for a week
    formular 1 hi-speed on a track this Hamilton-is a twista
    gorrillas in the mist u punching bags caught in the fog hey Mr
    Dj spin this back Beatles i think devils on tha song.
    bibilical sriptures encrypted with three 6's
    time to call God his number not listed
    don get it twisted i bring forth a critical vision
    to cast fear and yeild man is the devil's mission
    besides the lord i fought to defend the lords FORT..

    ..............Jahny Jigler

  2. #152

    Default

    drapped in blood stil i battle o cut but barely bruised
    ipad the cruiseship through mud titanic this iceberg amused
    guard yo chest even the God of War evacuating his nest
    i cradle with angles mount olympius baby bottled Zues
    punching bags hands are loose fist curve yo brains in medula juice
    War Unites-Tactical Anilitical Ninjas Germ spread WuTang killer bees
    the world on its knees? No the solar system begging please
    not even the wages of sin could pay for yur fees
    i school these kids little fishes in the sea
    food for thougt only maids d dishes the holy ghost praying for wishes
    you need faith miss Evans im worth the wait un- buckled my belt
    no air bags i survived yo crash at the core of the sun no heat was felt
    my cold cobra clutch melt contendors claiming they pack heat.
    bibilical sriptures encrypted with three 6's
    time to call God his number not listed
    don get it twisted i bring forth a critical vision
    to cast fear and yeild man is the devil's mission
    besides the lord i fought to defend the lords FORT..

    ..............Jahny Jigler

  3. #153
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jahnyjigler View Post
    hold the racket lethal weapons?couldnt swat a smurf with a ratchet
    blue sky black death my turf holy terms souls on the market
    sole survivor drivebys n shootouts i skate through hell
    burn flames Xgames mcs flip n crash skirts exposed tampons
    rip yo death extract yo mind devour answers
    eat you slow absorb nutrients leakin bladders multiple cancers
    adrenalin stab to yo chest wake up its only freddie
    weed the weak light em up puff on em bad boys for a week
    formular 1 hi-speed on a track this Hamilton-is a twista
    gorrillas in the mist u punching bags caught in the fog hey Mr
    Dj spin this back Beatles i think devils on tha song.
    Quote Originally Posted by jahnyjigler View Post
    drapped in blood stil i battle o cut but barely bruised
    ipad the cruiseship through mud titanic this iceberg amused
    guard yo chest even the God of War evacuating his nest
    i cradle with angles mount olympius baby bottled Zues
    punching bags hands are loose fist curve yo brains in medula juice
    War Unites-Tactical Anilitical Ninjas Germ spread WuTang killer bees
    the world on its knees? No the solar system begging please
    not even the wages of sin could pay for yur fees
    i school these kids little fishes in the sea
    food for thougt only maids d dishes the holy ghost praying for wishes
    you need faith miss Evans im worth the wait un- buckled my belt
    no air bags i survived yo crash at the core of the sun no heat was felt
    my cold cobra clutch melt contendors claiming they pack heat.
    no kid gloves can damage me,
    I'm Danny cannons against your Gibson seeds and kiddie calamaties
    thick scripts trip skater bids on my paved streets,
    unknown games get stoned by raging seas and grown man agencies
    my programs gain speed by overstanding graded knowns and solutions,
    instead of notes and grooves I penned explosions and confusion
    sent in smoke to classrooms and students,
    the gifted distance themselves from toking on brown bruises and broken substitutes
    even if enemies came against me trained, draped and drenched
    their shapes are easily cut, measured and stitched by this god, weathered and bent
    Death's wages are not easily paid, but spent in angry ignorance
    to be awake is a gift while you ache to have your brain twisted....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  4. #154

    Default

    my brain is already twisted my hair taking turn u can now call me dredy /who sleeps when babylon weeps im constantly Crystalising a Lot of salt / listen demigod im from the land of the lost aint no demigod's over here /guerilla warfare im blinding you with flair this aint even fair u trapped in my lair /floss and taunt im the ghost who haunts close that vanity fare /exposed don fuck with me i know you just hit menopause /the clock is ticking no its a bomb thats clicking /whose next on my roaster rhymes are heat seeking /wingless fallen demons still teething flightless sins i mock em with real beatings
    bibilical sriptures encrypted with three 6's
    time to call God his number not listed
    don get it twisted i bring forth a critical vision
    to cast fear and yeild man is the devil's mission
    besides the lord i fought to defend the lords FORT..

    ..............Jahny Jigler

  5. #155
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jahnyjigler View Post
    my brain is already twisted my hair taking turn u can now call me dredy
    who sleeps when babylon weeps im constantly Crystalising a Lot of salt listen demigod im from the land of the lost aint no demigod's over here guerilla warfare im blinding you with flair this aint even fair u trapped in my lair
    floss and taunt im the ghost who haunts close that vanity fare
    exposed don fuck with me i know you just hit menopause
    the clock is ticking no its a bomb thats clicking
    whose next on my roaster rhymes are heat seeking
    wingless fallen demons still teething flightless sins i mock em with real beatings
    You crowd me with moldy teeth and crown me with your atrocious schemes,
    how dare you approach the regime and howl when your soul is bereaved?
    I am bones and leaves, the stone no one believed in,
    there is no poaching in my trees, I dispose of grossly deceived heathens
    I am the rotation of seasons, grown impatient at your bleatings
    my shadows are cold and embrace your fake teachings,
    what awareness is there in mocking an elemental of the air you're breathing?
    stare at seething waters and see the message get garbled,
    I stitch mountains with bleeding garters,
    chips fountain and become weeping seas of uneven marble....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  6. #156

    Default

    misintepretation wingless fallen demons i mock them with real beatings
    take them to haven shock them with real teachings
    purify demoms preachings and sermons
    crystalise a LOT of salt turn sour defomities to spirit
    evil may devour the body the war rages on
    my fort biblical by deceipt cannever be torn
    tempted by battle well fought now its time to move on
    the body has needs the spirit for eternity fights that greed
    bibilical sriptures encrypted with three 6's
    time to call God his number not listed
    don get it twisted i bring forth a critical vision
    to cast fear and yeild man is the devil's mission
    besides the lord i fought to defend the lords FORT..

    ..............Jahny Jigler

  7. #157
    tha drunk monk wutangcuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    your couch for a minute
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default cause my scales weigh a ton

    dj paul
    Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    my mic lines power the CHI skyline
    travel my lifetime in an hour
    towering over white lines
    cowards spit the wildest lies
    while the powder's lit by my design
    no blueprint
    but each line's precise movement
    is rooted in script
    no crew to defend
    I, soldier boot trenches
    new recruit suited to penmanship
    clansmen with digital cannons gripped
    leave panic stricken foes pissin in clothes
    kevlar panelin encrypted in the minister's robes
    hard handed, one finger cracks bone
    tree branch rappers I snap in the cold
    then advance trackless in the snow

  8. #158
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I am the right hand of god,
    a lighting rod for minds scrawled in shiny scarlet stitches
    a blinding artist's depiction of a heartless scribbler,
    a print-less picture of Lucifer's strength and Samson's scripture ingrained
    pinned against a priest's pride and a pen's pain,
    experience gained stiffens my twisted spine straight
    my mind races itself,
    any rage felt is chained to a page of wealth,
    I serve cold dishes, appropriate for a soul's grace in hell
    my rotation on this board game is compelled
    by a forward-facing formation of armored men and shells
    darts spin and cause skin to melt,
    there were once a hundred angels, then ten fell
    first four, then a fifth were dedicated
    to justice, their scriptures drenched in hatred
    one was born to carry Lot's load and was buried in Chicago
    raised from a tombstone with two faces,
    my coded rage fueled my cruel patience,
    fools and their pride become my new pile of patients
    spools of wire become inside replacements,
    human blades twisted into dual vines and wine-grapes,
    in a lifetime of hate I've always welcomed the fiery lakes....
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  9. #159
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,356
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    I am the right hand of god,
    a lighting rod for minds scrawled in shiny scarlet stitches
    a blinding artist's depiction of a heartless scribbler,
    a print-less picture of Lucifer's strength and Samson's scripture ingrained
    pinned against a priest's pride and a pen's pain,
    experience gained stiffens my twisted spine straight
    my mind races itself,
    any rage felt is chained to a page of wealth,
    I serve cold dishes, appropriate for a soul's grace in hell
    my rotation on this board game is compelled
    by a forward-facing formation of armored men and shells
    darts spin and cause skin to melt,
    there were once a hundred angels, then ten fell
    first four, then a fifth were dedicated
    to justice, their scriptures drenched in hatred
    one was born to carry Lot's load and was buried in Chicago
    raised from a tombstone with two faces,
    my coded rage fueled my cruel patience,
    fools and their pride become my new pile of patients
    spools of wire become inside replacements,
    human blades twisted into dual vines and wine-grapes,
    in a lifetime of hate I've always welcomed the fiery lakes....
    damn cut u went in homes

  10. #160
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    damn cut u went in homes
    thanks sheep, just some old shit in my notebook i had to get out there.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  11. #161
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...right, right...
    $%#&!

  12. #162
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Shaolin VS WuTang

    I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

    unlace crusty stitches
    in this reign the mud is relentless,
    gunless midgets plugged in with Kobayashi intentions
    washed of a god's strength and robbed of all wisdom,
    big balls, scripts and bombs are dropped in ponds as prescriptions
    pop pills on watching civilians
    witness my mobs of killers realizing their LIMITLESS potentials
    millions of missiles, digits and tissues
    stitched in a series of serious visuals, from my screen to your living rooms
    limping rulers spewing rivers of twisted bolts,
    truth delivered by grinning ghosts, throttle darts with gripping posts
    this walk is ripping robes, dripping gold from distant scrolls
    penned by chipping bones,
    this flesh is weak and temperature's cold
    I blend winters with hidden codes and sip their souls,
    build artKIText roads and never rest in my role
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  13. #163
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    i like this guy^
    sick fukin wiriting

    THE REAL PCP

  14. #164
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    i like this guy^
    sick fukin wiriting
    Thanks Skam. like i said, i couldn't help myself

    Wu-Tang
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  15. #165
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I USED THE INF VS SINAPSE INSTRUMENTAL FOR THIS ONE

    Invade Norman B.'s beaches with my swords, steel and procedures
    watch hardcore streets get bored, sealed and breached
    by swarms of inked creatures eager to feast on M.C.'s
    we are beasts on any beats,
    rapid release, feed on data-links
    crafted on pads and leaves, this is my stab at a madman's scream
    this life is a bad dream,
    this lie of Black Kings I can't awake from
    pitching die, my path bleeds beneath designated guns
    this native sun, treading safely upon serrated tongues,
    I peddle crates drug from elemental pages elevated in blood,
    I pen hatred in love
    paint destruction and lust as I rain gently on the Earth's crust
    stitch murder and trust,
    spit these grisly images until I'm twisted and dust,
    with no cents sent to us we give your senses a rush
    over these instruments my soul repents of no sins,
    in this foul Pit, beneath my bent cowl I am the Pendulum
    scribbled in rum red, the slug's tread is spread evenly
    this one looks done, dead-
    I guess this is A Hell of an Evening
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •