once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 125

Thread: What Makes A Person Intelligent

  1. #1
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default What Makes A Person Intelligent

    Splain !

  2. #2
    Member dezmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Field Research
    Age
    35
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    An overstanding of his surroundings and ways in whitch he can work with them to forward himself to whatever he wants to achieve in this life... IQ dont mean shit in my book

  3. #3
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,480
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I don't think intelligence has a definition, it's something of a subjective and contextual matter
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  4. #4
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,524
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Not paying attention to you.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  5. #5
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Well sometimes it is a measure of wisdom even though some people don't like combining the 2....in short how much you know about things.

    But moreover its how you learn things and how fast you can learn them and retain what you learned. It is important that you are able to learn things in a variety of ways. Also its how you think things through such as problem solving...hence applying what you have learned.



  6. #6
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    dealing with information efficiently in any given circumstance.

  7. #7
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Well sometimes it is a measure of wisdom even though some people don't like combining the 2....in short how much you know about things.

    But moreover its how you learn things and how fast you can learn them and retain what you learned. It is important that you are able to learn things in a variety of ways. Also its how you think things through such as problem solving...hence applying what you have learned.
    that about sums it up.

    someone can be intelligent without any knowledge at all, but at the same time an intelligent person is absorbing knowledge from his surroundings anyway.

    so i would add , the ability to extract knowledge from one's surroundings to the list.

  8. #8
    Capo Cee Oh Vee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United Kingdom.
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dezmond View Post
    An overstanding of his surroundings and ways in whitch he can work with them to forward himself to whatever he wants to achieve in this life... IQ dont mean shit in my book
    co-sign, IQ tests are a bunch to life-irrelevant questions invented for God knows what.

    I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak




  9. #9
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    glasses

  10. #10
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    glasses
    i know this is a joke, funny i might add, but i wonder ...whats the correlation between intelligence and eyesight ,if there is one? the stereotype came from somewhere.

  11. #11
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    The ability to sense (sight,hearing) the truth of things and to act accordingly.

  12. #12
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,480
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    i know this is a joke, funny i might add, but i wonder ...whats the correlation between intelligence and eyesight ,if there is one? the stereotype came from somewhere.
    in the past it was supposed that a person needed glasses because of heavy reading
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  13. #13
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    i know this is a joke, funny i might add, but i wonder ...whats the correlation between intelligence and eyesight ,if there is one? the stereotype came from somewhere.
    i think ppl that read alot are quicker to realize they need vision correction, or loose sight after a while from focusing and small shit

    im not a scientist tho so don't take my word, just a theory

  14. #14
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    ^^^^
    makes sense.
    S.A. and Begongo quick thinking . pretty intelligent deduction.

  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •