once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 105

Thread: Bloods an crips

  1. #61
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogieDownBeams
    hahaha


    "at least the mafia helps the community"


    what mafia are you speakin of ???

    hahaha....
    The same mafia Al Capone was a part of.

  2. #62
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    And if you don't take my word for it, google it... if you can spell it.

  3. #63
    __Goddess__
    Guest

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Al Capone is dead.
    Vaffanculo

  4. #64
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    yes, hence the word WAS

  5. #65
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Perché lei parla a me nell'italiano?

  6. #66
    vaginas diamond studded BoogieDownBeams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    durty jerz
    Age
    35
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Quote Originally Posted by 7L49
    You keep trying to use my age as a weakness. I clearly made your idiotic ass look retarded, not like i needed to do much...

    Wait wait wait, I need to ask you something... Are you in a gang, trick?

    hahahaha........... look at the little man numbering shit .... hahaha
    too advanced for you moron?


    Again, you say my ignorant, i counsel a kidd who joined a gang at the age of 8, he had no family and was living on the streets... his "gang" is the only thing he has had in his life that could be considered a family to him.... tell that kidd all the ignorant shit you said...I pretty sure I told you three great reason why kids join gangs, and this is one of them you dumb whore.


    your a child who probably still wets the bed... your mouth should never have opened on this conversation... to have an opinion on a subject is one thing... thinking you know what time it is based on something you have never experienced.... is bullshit
    You dont read well, I have experienced a lost life to gang violence. You're so fuckin retarded its sickening.

    now go suck your thumb thinkin youve got the world figured out...
    Most of the time, age brings wisdom, in your case......I see your intelligence is just dust in the wind. I never said the I had the world figured out, and to you GANGS is the world to you, check yourself hoe.
    ive come to the conclusion you know absoulutly nothing... im ending this argument because you are a baby... im not in a gang nor have ever wanted to be in one... you just need to see shit from both perspectives... clearly this is the reason age comes into play... you havent experienced the ugliness of life yet.. when you do it will all make more sense... until then dont argue about what you dont know... its just that simple.... do you honestly think kids join gangs for fun??? sit down and seriously think of the situations someone would have to be in, for them to think this was thier only option to survive in life... most are lucky to live to the age of 21 when you grow up in the projects... thats what you need to understand

    btw if hoe and whore are the only things you can come up with... you gots to be better than that to pluck my nerves

    instead of arguing with people you need to understand people and their actions... your not doing that...

    "aint what you waaaaaaaant bay-bay... its what you neeeeed bay-bay.... satisfaction guaranteed bay-bay"

  7. #67
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    LOL! Who started arguing moron? You did. How do you know anything about me? How are soooo concluded on that i know absolutly nothing about these gangs? I'd kill you in a debate! Seriously, set one up in a thread, and we will debate this topic ok?

  8. #68
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    you are so sympathetic torwards these gang members its disturbing.

  9. #69
    __Goddess__
    Guest

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    7L49 I wasn't talking to you.. I say vaffanculo all the time. Vaffanculo!

  10. #70
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    How much italian do you understand?

  11. #71
    __Goddess__
    Guest

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    More then you.

  12. #72
    vaginas diamond studded BoogieDownBeams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    durty jerz
    Age
    35
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Quote Originally Posted by 7L49
    LOL! Who started arguing moron? You did. How do you know anything about me? How are soooo concluded on that i know absolutly nothing about these gangs? I'd kill you in a debate! Seriously, set one up in a thread, and we will debate this topic ok?
    thats the thing i dont wanna argue this anymore... its pointless your not listening

    and yea i am sympathetic towards these kidds... im not pro gang... in fact the kidd i am currently counseling.. (hes 12 now) i already am tryin to set him up in deterrant programs... summer camps, sports, etc. i assigned him a big brother the whole nine... im not sayin i want people to join gangs... im sayin i understand why they do... the little man case im handling is disturbing... hes father died of an overdose at 6, mom committed suicide 3 years later.... the only left in his life was a younger brother... shit happens... choosing a path is a tough choice when your a kidd.... he found a group (gang) to help him live, and actually to this day he refers to them as his family..

    some things deserve sympathy... as a person all people should have sympathy... or that makes you a cold hearted bastard otherwise

    "aint what you waaaaaaaant bay-bay... its what you neeeeed bay-bay.... satisfaction guaranteed bay-bay"

  13. #73
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Kids arent the only people in gangs!!!

  14. #74
    Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Arkansas,
    Age
    33
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Quote Originally Posted by 7L49
    I just told you the overview of crips and bloods.

    1. Unorganized
    2. Filled with drugs.
    3. Crack is distorting their minds.
    4. Black
    5. Retarded.
    6. The LOWEST form of crime.
    7. Least respected by the "BIG ONES"
    8. No way into becoming any0thing but a story on the news.
    9. Kids claim, so really, their gangs have millions.
    10. Some organization skills are seen from white wanna be crip cliques at school.
    11. Drug slinging, rapes, cop killing, killing kids in crossfire, killing random people to show "hardness", tagging "turf", and robbings are quite common along these morons.
    12. If they were smart, they wouldn't be in the ghettos.
    13. Italian and Russian mob own them.
    14. Have moronic gang symbols.
    15. Will never ammount to anything except little ghetto boys.


    15 facts/opinions about the idiot Bloods and Crips. Dont know much I guess eh?
    I could ague against you on all of it but I just picked a selected few. You obviously dont know anything more than what you hear and read about in the news. You know. I'm not in a gang and i dont agree but i understand then.

    4) Hispanic are in gangs whites are in gangs they call it kkk

    6) no actually somthing whites like to do try child molestation, and child porn. is the lowest son.

    12. ) that's kind of a prejudice statement. I'm smart and in a ghetto? so your facts just turned into an one way view of an situation

    13). Naw son that doesnt fly
    1

  15. #75
    Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Bloods an crips

    Originally Posted by 7L49
    I just told you the overview of crips and bloods.

    Half of those were joke anyways.

Similar Threads

  1. Should Rza Sign Immortal Technique?
    By billo in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:55 PM
  2. Happy Birthday To Me =p
    By Kosmetik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •