Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let me know what you think. (Interesting read!)

they aint providing us with stuff, we lernt of the crashed spaceship in area 51, fiber optical cable for instance. that shits insane.

A) If they are more intelligent they would reach us.

B) If they were not I would not want have to do anything with them.

C) 'B' might be a deciding factor for aliens not contacting us.
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

I'm gonna have to go with C there^ if we where as smart as them we'd be flying to other galaxies for vacation

Support the Real. Click HERE

I know the truth.

Ever seen Mars and heard discussions on it? They say "one day" we can live there, there used to be water, atmosphere ect ect.

Maybe we already lived there and humans travelled here once that planet was being destroyed like this one is currently being destroyed. They created religions ect so we followed rules and didn't end up the same, tey didn't share advanced knowledge because the more we learn it damages another aspect of our life.

Maybe I'm crazy.

Paintings such as this;

Maybe it's a way of communicating with future generations? The alien looks human to me

Teachin Da SeedZ

Sorry for double posting I've put a lot of thought into this subject.

I disagree with what Freddy said about inhabiting 'hicks'.

1) I don't think 'they' can IF they are real
    2) Why hicks? Aliens would want to learn about human behaviour first and foremost. When we discover a new animal, do we murder it and try to take it over? We learn it's behavioural patterns ect.

My second point comes from a dream I had. This is a true dream, not saying I was abducted but it made me give thought into other subjects. I can't remember a lot of the dream at all, just that I was in a room and being asked questions about everything I've learnt about human behaviour since i've been here. Again, not saying I was abducted or anything like that, merely that it would be the logical thing to do IF they existed.

Teachin Da SeedZ

I saw this video on youtube concerning the disclosure project. there was this one dude claimin CIA who said that they've documented about 60 or so species from crashed and shit here on earth, said many of 'em where humanoid in appearance.

^^Hahaha, we need to create a conspiracy theory.

Thats really interesting man, I've honestly NEVER read up on if my theory could be disproved in any way it's just some pub talk.

Looking at the paintings maybe that is actually Adam and Eve?

Who really knows, still an interesting subject for me

Teachin Da SeedZ

L~>1<~NKS

They're called the Simaritans. And they'll be back to reclaim us.

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

I remember seeing this thing about World War II. There were these little balls of light flying around. Pilots on both sides of the war reported seeing them afterwards. After the war, the soviets claimed they thought it was Ally technology, and the Allies thought it was Soviet technology.

I found that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanlegendmf View Post
    i say its my father elohiem godbody the 3rd
    Is that Britney?

at the end of the day we will just discuss theory , We dont know . and i doubt we would ever know ....

leonardo davinchi

http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

aliens exist far, far away, but even if they're intelligent or not, it's impossible to travel that fast. I guarantee you they've never been here.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    aliens exist far, far away, but even if they're intelligent or not, it's impossible to travel that fast. I guarantee you they've never been here.
    never say "its impossible" anything is possible , since impossible is a state of mind....
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

actually, I do know........................I do know that its mathamatically impossible for us to be alone in universe, if there's billions of GALAXIES, how many stars are out there? trillions?? one in a couple trillion doesn't even exist, not even in the odds of hitting the lotto

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    how can you say its impossible? if time slows down the faster you it is possible to survive a intergalactic trip. true you would return to a homeworld centuries or millenia later.

second possiblity is that one could employ spacetime folding. or wormhole jumping.

3rd possiblity and i find this to be much more reasonable, travelling on a mental or spiritual plane. travelling wthout moving so to speak. astral projecton and such.

but lemme see your guarantee.