Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internal affairs-pharoahe monch

Default Internal affairs-pharoahe monch

What do u think of this album?whats ur best tracks? i never got it but i downloaded most of the tunes and i think its dope.Whens his nxt album or organised confusion album comming out?

Default Re: Internal affairs-pharoahe monch

No Mercy wit M.O.P

Thats a solid album. Too bad its OOP. Cant say I have a favourite track. Most popular is Simon Says....everyone heard that before.

Straight Outta PHX

Official is my track, and No Mercy, Pharoahe goes wild at tha end of that verse. Man, this shit is classic. I couldn't find it for a long ass time, then all of a sudden two copies pop up at this tiny little used CD store with barely any hip-hop, I fuckin' flipped.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

He's stuck in between labels. He has an album that was supposed to be released in 2002 i think. Think it was called inner vision. Agent orange was the first single from it. Doubt that it ever will come out.
    Now he's making an album with mr.porter, aka kon artis from d-12 (which owns the label he'll probably sign at, which makes him part of shady/aftermath). Don't know if Porter is supposed to produce the whole album.

sud in a mug foundation Tres.Bo.'s Avatar

I saw this at a used cd store a few months ago but didnt have the money, so i came back recently and it was gone, which seemed unlikely cause this wasn't a store well known for its hip hop selection, I'll try ebay

but on the topic of his future plans, i think inner vision was shelfed but Marc Ecko was recently on much and i believed he mentioned pharoahe recording some new material thats off the wall

Mr Wuniverse

Simon says makes the album worth buying itself. I like pharoahe man. Lotta people sleep on him.
    Peace!

the album is fuckin dope, rape and simon says are my fav. tracks they show how monch doesnt hold anything back and is sick lyrically

organized konfusion supposedly broke up last i heard and hopefully pharoahe will release his new album soon on his new label

still standin tall

the album is dope.......late 1990's classic record

Quote Originally Posted by Tres.Bo.
    I saw this at a used cd store a few months ago but didnt have the money, so i came back recently and it was gone, which seemed unlikely cause this wasn't a store well known for its hip hop selection, I'll try ebay

but on the topic of his future plans, i think inner vision was shelfed but Marc Ecko was recently on much and i believed he mentioned pharoahe recording some new material thats off the wall
    If you try ebay, I have seen it go for well over $20 u.s. on many occasions....depends how much you are willing to pay. if you see it at a used CD store, its worth a grab.

the truth is the best song on there...talib and common both rip it as well as pharoah
    Albums I'm currently bumpin:
    1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
    2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
    3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)

Straight Outta PHX

Every song is fuckin' awesome except The Ass.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

classic.... i lost my copy a couple years ago, wish he could've made another album

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim_Allah
    No Mercy wit M.O.P
    Word, that track is hard as fuck.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

sick, I found this album today at the used record store. I thought I would never see it.