Thread: Fawlty Towers - John Cleese (1975)

Default Fawlty Towers - John Cleese (1975)

This show is a classic to me. I hadn't watched it in years but my family burned the first series for me so I ended up watching a couple episodes last night. John Cleese is hilarious in this and to me the show stands the test of time. If you are a fan of Monty Python/John Cleese I highly suggest checking it out for some good laughs.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

I love Fawlty Towers, but sadly there were only 12 episodes and they are on tv in the UK so often that I've seen every one multiple times.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Ahhh yes that is kind of shitty. It's like me and Seinfeld. I watched the first episode last night with the conman lord Mulville. I love Cleese's sarcasm and delivery in this show.

Yeah, it's a classic.

I like Seinfeld too. I've only seen up to season 6 at the moment though, so I've still got three seasons left to see.

You seen the film A Fish Called Wanda? If you like Fawlty Towers you'll most probably like that as well.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

I've heard of the movie but I have't seen it. I'll definitely check it out now though.

I'm off Monday so maybe Sunday or Monday I'll watch it.

Clockwise is another great example of John Cleese being driven over the edge:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090852/