Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentary Thread

Default Street Gang Documentary SLOB 187 CRAB 187

yeah i know i should of posted this in video sub section but for real keep this shit in here because it'll get more exposure here and should be watched ...

im not sure if i posted this shit last year when i found but i cant search for my threads i started so fuck it ill post it up anyway ... watch ALTHOUGH it is very long ... all videos but the 11th are 9:59 so it's roughly 2 hours but watch it when you can !!

Gang life is disassembled by its very members in Slob 187/Crab 187. "Slob" and "Crab" are both slang insults aimed at the infamous Los Angeles associations, the Crips and the Bloods. "187" refers to California police code for homicide. In this shaky documentary, real-life thugs talk about the struggles and rewards of modern-day warfare. Gang affiliations include the Crenshaw Mafia, Denver Lane, the Rollin' 60s, and the Shotgun Crips. Boasting a membership of a few thousand, the Los Angeles-area groups define suburban life for many young people. Everyday violence is further glamorized by popular music and television. Slob 187/Crab 187 takes an unblinking look at the inner workings of gang hierarchy. Featured players are Mack 10, Big S Ghost, and OG Chinaman. This documentary captures an often sad, often shocking image of life in South Central..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

check it
    Last edited by J-Cee; 05-22-2011 at 09:55 AM.

thnks 4 this. rep.

Me and a Friend was talking tonight about how I like to watch Gangland on TV and he told me about this. WHAT are the ODDS that you post it now when I come home.

Wow.

peace

No artificial sleazy

J Cee is australias biggest crab

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    thnks 4 this. rep.

Me and a Friend was talking tonight about how I like to watch Gangland on TV and he told me about this. WHAT are the ODDS that you post it now when I come home.

Wow.

peace
    haha good shit ...

was it ever show on mainstream tv in the US or was it like underground straight to VHS type shit ? ... that part where the crip is talking about how he regrets his past i would show to kids who think this shit is cool ... especially the dickheads in this country who don't understand what it's all about they just think it's a game sort of thing when it's not it's fuckin deadly real
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

Damn this shit's a throwback.

*Sidenote... Blood In, Blood Out = Great Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    *Sidenote... Blood In, Blood Out = Great Movie.
    all time classic for me.

"this is for cheap times niggah! cheap times!!!"

fascinating
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

hahaaa, blood in blood out, i love that movie
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

bad acting but a good movie, haha.

This thread is phenomenal... I had no idea so many Wu-Headz here were into documentaries as much as myself. I got a documentary that everyone should watch if they haven't already... This one starts out pretty slow but after about 14 minutes it gets really good, you will be thankful you had the patience to sit through it from beginning to end... It is divided into three parts Religion, 9/11, and the third part is probably the most complex of all the issues, it really gives an alarming perspective of where we are headed. Even if you disagree with this film, it is so important that you should watch it from beginning to end, and then do the knowledge if you care enough to form your own opinion. If you want to research these issues after watching the film go to the bottom of the site and click on the Interactive Transcript for all the sources, etc. I hope everyone here gives this a view...

www.ZeitgeistMovie.com

(WARNING: There are some major problems with Google video playback! If it starts in a random spot keep refreshing the page until the timecode on the far right reads 2:02:15)

PS. Please do not try to fast forward.
    Last edited by TheMASSIVE; 05-01-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Thanks for all the contributions!!! PEACE

I just seen the documentary the 11th hour

I've just finished watching a great documentary called Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. Check it out if you haven't seen it....

LINK