Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Default X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Now This is Wolverine!
    Source: USA Today
    February 13, 2008

USA Today has published this first look at Hugh Jackman as Logan in X-Men Origins: Wolverine! And some quotes...

The film will trace Wolverine's past as he discovers the world of mutants and, ultimately, the ominous Weapon X program, which turns people into living weapons.

Jackman is tight-lipped on plot details, though he says the film will hardly be a one-mutant story.

Wolverine's nemesis Sabretooth "is going to play a big part in it. And there will be a good bit of cameos" of new and familiar mutants, he says. "But you can't give too much away, because fans are pretty hard-core. Their expectations go up a level every time you come out with a new film."

Directed by Gavin Hood and co-starring Liev Schreiber, X-Men Origins: Wolverine hits theaters on May 1, 2009.

More X-Men Origins: Wolverine Updates!
    Source: Superhero Hype!
    February 16, 2008

In addition to the news that Danny Huston is playing William Stryker in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, we received some more interesting bits on Friday.

First up, and this part gets spoilerish, comes news from FilmSchoolRejects.com that we might be seeing The Blob in the film:

We got a note from someone who was on set this week while they shot test footage of an actor in a huge rubber suit for The Blob. The interesting part is that they made the suit to look like The Blob was about 800lbs, but producers want to make him bigger, something like 1200lbs. I did some research (as I am not too familiar with The Blob's history) and I found that he was around 500lbs. originally.

Also, IESB is now saying that the role of Silver Fox has not gone to Maggie Q or Michelle Monaghan. Instead, expect fellow Texan Lynn Collins (filmography) in the role.

Last edited by Jammin; 02-16-2008 at 01:35 AM.

Too long of a damn wait! I want an X-Men 4 too.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

damn Jack got HELLA cut up for this

cant wait either

Wu Vatican

im pissed they never put Gambit in those movies. dude was the shit.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

would be cool if they include sum department H shit with Maverik, Omega Red, etc
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

I remember a script review LatinoReview put up for this waaaaay back... it got taken down not too long afterwards, though...

but if it's still close to what it was then, I'll like this movie

smoke in your eye

yeah Omega Red would be ill ass fuck
    but I doubt they toss him in there

word Dep H is likely to be in it....i hope they dont ruin the comic story by saying they "gave" him claws....cuz ill be pissed

STYLE

dpt H or do some samurai, indian, ww2 flashbacks.

damn omega would make me actually go to the theater instead of watching online

I hope Omega Red is the main villain, something for Logan and Victor Creed to team up and fight against before Creed betrays him in some way (death of Silver Fox)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    im pissed they never put Gambit in those movies. dude was the shit.
    I hear Gambit is supposed to be in this one.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

^^I hope he's not

Method Man

Wu Vatican

he easily was the mutant that got the most pussy. what are you trying to say tauro, you dont like mutant pussy?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I don't know what places you like to hang around in but I certainley don't like mutant pussy. lol

The thing is I don't want to see Gambits introduction as just a cameo, I want to see him as part of the X-men. Besides it doesn't really make sense to have him featured unless he is a little kid cos if this flick is set 20 years before X1 that would mean he would be in his fourties by the time the first X flick happens.......he's supposed to get with Rogue and as we all know, she's just a kid in that flick.

Method Man