Thread: Baby u

Default Baby u

What is with all the u-god hate on here lately, i am not trying to stir up old arguements, but honestly I really rate u god as an mc, he may not be on par with gza or rza and i am sure he knows he is not the best in wu. But no need to say he is wack coz honestly he is better then any non wu member. like this commercial rap people give hella props to petey pablo and i think he is similar to u god but u gods got better lyrics

It is like the guy who wrote the stuff on wu collective said. if u take away people like meth and deck from the group u are still left with ui god and masta being top mc's

Default Re: Baby u

Dont know man U-God is nice

Quote Originally Posted by INS da Rebel
    What is with all the u-god hate on here lately, i am not trying to stir up old arguements, but honestly I really rate u god as an mc, he may not be on par with gza or rza and i am sure he knows he is not the best in wu. But no need to say he is wack coz honestly he is better then any non wu member. like this commercial rap people give hella props to petey pablo and i think he is similar to u god but u gods got better lyrics

It is like the guy who wrote the stuff on wu collective said. if u take away people like meth and deck from the group u are still left with ui god and masta being top mc's
    I feel what your sayin - Ugod is nice, his style is unorthadox thats what makes him special... fukers want everybody to sound the same
    I enjoyed Golden Arms redemption - ugod can rip the mic very under rated. Im not looking for him to be the super story teller and best flow-er. He comes hard so respect that.
    "20/20 vision of the prism of light but still blind"
    RZA

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

uey is nice, (black jesus. da mystery, triumph, intellectuals, it's yourz, winter wars) just to name a few joitns sun killt.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

U-God is raw and at his best on Severe Punishment.

Nevertheless his rhymes sometimes don't flow that smooth.
    But that's ok, I enjoy his style.
    Although a complete album without different styled rappers may be hard to sit through.

He is no longer working with the grimey producers. He is not a good solo artist in my opinion. Hs is strong with The Clan, but his solo tracks on REDEMPTION aren't classic.

i liked redemption a lot. lyrically its one of the best wu albums.

he spits rhymes that you cant just easily walk in to. you gotta sit down with u-gods lyrics and take the time to decipher them.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

quick question, is Uey on MK's album at all ??

he says two words and they were prerecorded and thrown on the album.

how come you dont have that album yet?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    he says two words and they were prerecorded and thrown on the album.

how come you dont have that album yet?
    i kno, i kno.. its a long story... think of me as a resurrected wu-fan...i was dead for few yrs.. i really couldnt stand the current hip hop so i left the genre completely.. and late last yr, i started getting back into it by listening to my wu-collection.. i still have more catching up to do..

i dont blame you, wu-tang hasnt been putting out good music on a consistant basis either.