once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Disappointed with the movie Disturbia?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Disappointed with the movie Disturbia?

I just saw the movie Disturbia yesterday. Since it was rated pg-13, I wasn't expecting it to be real violent and bloody and stuff. Though, some people wre telling me that it was really good. So I thought it might be a good thriller. It kinda reminded me of a Lifetime made for tv movie, to be honest, though. Besides for the dude's dad dying in that car accident early on, the slowness dragged on for too long. And then later on in the movie when the action picked up, it wasn't anything special. I guess the movie was geared more towards young teenage girls or something. I saw scarier stuff on that 'Are you afraid of the dark' show years back.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I never was interested in this movie...when I heard they were releasing this movie I shrugged and put on Rear Window

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

it was okay.

.Tom Waits
    .Kid Koala
    .Madvillain

Garrett®

I enjoyed it for what it was, just a different take on Rear Window. I really like the set up of the original flick so for me it interesting to see a different take on it. Overall I thought it was decent.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    I never was interested in this movie...when I heard they were releasing this movie I shrugged and put on Rear Window
    hahaha yea Rear Window is my shit. I can pop that in anytime and not get sick of it.

I accually thought Disturbia was a decent watch. Not at all a bad movie.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Before I saw both Vacancy and Disturbia, some people were telling me that Disturbia was real good, and that they didn't like Vacancy. I'll know not to go by their opinion next time. lol I definitely liked Vacancy better than Disturbia. It was scarier and more entertaining.

I was actually starting to get into Disturbia around the part where the main character's friend was in the neighbor's garage, and the garage door closed, and it looked like he might get killed. I'm not saying I wanted him to get killed, but that was stupid how he was hiding in the closet and how that turned out.