once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49

Thread: Triumpth

  1. #31
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post


    We have just recieve a report that Wucorp City is under attack by swarms of killer blogs. They been seen posting from New Joysey, Canadula, Australia, Europe, and Morocco Island. We Advise you to stay in your forums as we will be bringing you up to the date information....


  2. #32
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    note: Stylemaster still hasn't slept.

  3. #33
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    note: TSA still hasn't washed.

  4. #34
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Americans average= 1 shower a day
    Nigerians average=2 showers a day



    Bats average=1 shower a day

  5. #35
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    haahahahaaaaaa. Man i cant believe how corny this forum was before it got taken over by u and the nerd herd TSA.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  6. #36
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    Americans average= 1 shower a day
    Nigerians average=2 showers a day



    Bats average=1 shower a day
    lies


    golden cow showers don't count kunta.


    Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    haahahahaaaaaa. Man i cant believe how corny this forum was before it got taken over by u and the nerd herd TSA.
    shiiiiiiit it was supposedly HIS forum until the True God blessed it with Style. I put that on the Raptor.
    Last edited by STYLE; 02-22-2008 at 09:15 PM.

  7. #37
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    im saying the chemistry is good between u 2 . Its just a fact. I dont know how long u can keep it that way but its working. I havent laughed non stop like this on this forum
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  8. #38
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    TSA - Triumpth feat. Woooo Tang Clan

  9. #39
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default


  10. #40
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    "Oiye fuck that, look at all these Kangroos and wombats
    lampin like an aborigine stuck in the outback,
    Fosters was mixed in your drink
    I was a bush baby breast milk fiend,
    stingrays make me scream
    Im aussie, the scum of the forum
    Even my toilet flushes wrong,
    blowin like Dundee in 81,
    Sound convinced mate?
    Country made of rapist and inmates
    Wallabee, stole my wu mixtape
    tell parliment to hold the fucked up,
    snatch Erwins wiz back up,
    It's humiliates, but atleast i ain't a fuckin dutch
    it's me, blackOnTheNet ali,
    say Crickey,
    we like the sydney, sassoon, feed the wallabees
    australia, 93 million miles from anything that matters
    like Americans, blackula and shirts, "

    ohhh shit...hahahahaahah
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  11. #41
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    "Oiye fuck that, look at all these Kangroos and wombats
    lampin like an aborigine stuck in the outback,
    Fosters was mixed in your drink
    I was a bush baby breast milk fiend,
    stingrays make me scream
    Im aussie, the scum of the forum
    Even my toilet flushes wrong,
    blowin like Dundee in 81,
    Sound convinced mate?
    Country made of rapist and inmates
    Wallabee, stole my wu mixtape
    tell parliment to hold the fucked up,
    snatch Erwins wiz back up,
    It's humiliates, but atleast i ain't a fuckin dutch
    it's me, blackOnTheNet ali,
    say Crickey,
    we like the sydney, sassoon, feed the wallabees
    australia, 93 million miles from anything that matters
    like Americans, blackula and shirts, "

    ohhh shit...hahahahaahah

    SM vs TSA is probably the best thing to happen to wucorp since mark mayo fell off his bike, busted his teeth and left the forum
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  12. #42
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    It is, it is.

    but Stylemaster is getting corny about it, if he wants to e-be3f he should space it out instead of going on and on and on

    it's like pussy, when i dropped e-ther and he dropped triumpth, that shit was good i woke up, it was exciting, i stayed tuned.

    you can say every busted a proverbial nut that day.

    then he kept stroking after the nut was busted, which is just less spectacula.

    what if Jay-Z and Nas would have kept making song after song after song, then it wouldn't have been the best battle of all time, just another faggot mixtape catfight (which this is gonna become)


    i say if he wants to battle he should wait till this one dies down, and bring it back when need be so that it's fresh pussy again, instead of strokin the same shit hours after the divine globs been busted

    shits disgusting.

    like bat puss.


    (pro-homo)


    but still
    (no homo)

  13. #43
    L~>1<~NKS
    Guest

    Default

    This shit even got me laffin'

  14. #44
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    lies


    golden cow showers don't count kunta.




    shiiiiiiit it was supposedly HIS forum until the True God blessed it with Style. I put that on the Raptor.
    i put YOU on the raptor you style biting aged slave


    i dare you to flex the oatmeal twatacula

  15. #45
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Finally seen and read. I must say TSA is good with the remixes.

    5 Star Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •