Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: naruto SHIPPUDEN thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
    There were some days off where I had nothing to do and just lay about watching Naruto. It's surprising how many you can get through in one day! I don't think I could have done it with anything other than Naruto though.

I now sadly have to deal with only getting one episode a week (at best). Still, double episode Shippuuden special this week so I can't complain!
    I done that a while when I got signed off work for a month or so, I had to take quite a long break from Naruto because I watched all of the eps starting from the Chunin exams and ending towards the beginning of Shippuden. I done the same with Bleach as well, it all just gets a bit too much watching like 9-10 eps everyday though

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

^^ Haha, I just started it with Bleach too! I'm, not watching it quite as regularly though. I'm up to episode 20, but I've already got all of it up to date as avi files.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    I done that a while when I got signed off work for a month or so, I had to take quite a long break from Naruto because I watched all of the eps starting from the Chunin exams and ending towards the beginning of Shippuden. I done the same with Bleach as well, it all just gets a bit too much watching like 9-10 eps everyday though
    well we all done that but thast because we had to catch up

im kind of tire of fillers they always add somebody that is like Naruto then with time becomes friend with naruto this happens over and over again even on the 4 movies all of them are exacly the same protecting some spoil person that detest naruto at first and becomes a friend at the end
    at least bleach is a bit more interesting and funny i was wandering why is that little girl alwasy says "we'' instead of "I" im curious of that
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

I have to admit that I skipped episodes 136-216. I watched the last ittle filler arc where they help out the sand before Naruto heads off with Jiraya.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    im kind of tire of fillers they always add somebody that is like Naruto then with time becomes friend with naruto this happens over and over again even on the 4 movies all of them are exacly the same protecting some spoil person that detest naruto at first and becomes a friend at the end
    Yea, that annoys me so much and then we have to here the same ol' story with Naruto.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post

yeah i know i hate it too but the hurricane chronicles seem allot more better and slightly more action still allot of filler reminds me of DBZ with all the filler

I dunno if everyone has heard, but Dattebayo have announced that they are no longer gonna be subbing Naruto Shippuuden due to people putting it up on streaming sites. Their other subs like Bleach may follow suit shortly.

As far as I know there's no other source as up to date for Shippuuden episodes with English subs, certainly not of DB's quality.

I'm so fuckin annoyed I can't think of words that are suitable.

So far I heard of a fansub called AnPLUS who seem to have subbed Shippuuden Ep 64-65. Anyone know if they sub in English and if so how good their translations are?

Zomgsubs were quite good but they seemed to stop releasing in April.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-23-2008 at 05:46 PM.

DB do this all the time, they get in their little strops, stop subbing for a few weeks then carry on doing it

Yeah I know, but at the very least it means delays and they actually seem more serious this time than the last strop they threw about streaming.

I'm sure once they get withdrawel symptoms from having their ego's polished they'll start up again.

Hopefully. it would suck to wait for the English version or watch it having no idea what their saying.

I can't watch the dubbed version either. Naruto sounds so fuckin annoying I wanna punch him in the face.