Thread: The last Wire episode... ever...

Default The last Wire episode... ever...

cheese (method man), marlo, chris, and all the other dudes were caught up, dukie has nowhere to go except with the homeless people that shoot up, michael shot snoop, and lester and mcnulty is about to get busted

for the people who watch the wire, what are your predictions for the finale?
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

hey Marlo Stanfield, whats your next move?

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic View Post
    DLing the final episode right now

smh @ there not being a pinned topic about this show on WTC
    lol i dont have HBO, i got the boxes of seasons 1-4 so.... i shouldnt even really be peepin this shit on here.... but i figured since im reppin the dudes name i had an obligation

woops i quoted the wrong dude, i meant to reply to rebel... im fuckin ripped

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

smh @ there not being a pinned topic about this show on WTC
    co-sign to that, there was a thread when the season first started...but noone kept it up. crazy fuckin season tho i've been keepin up with it.....im still waitin to see the last episode tho. i saw a little preview for it...Marlow all suited up fightin. Good to see Slim Charles is in the last one too

so did anyone catch it? I did, but im not going to say anything

I was laughing when Cheese got popped. Slim was my favorite on that show. Knew he'd step it up.

the show ended how it was supposed to. every one seems happy with it, unlike the sopranos ending. method man was bound to get popped sometime, he was talking a lotta shit. and it sets up for a movie about marlo, what the fuck is he gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by The Quik One View Post
    the show ended how it was supposed to. every one seems happy with it, unlike the sopranos ending. method man was bound to get popped sometime, he was talking a lotta shit. and it sets up for a movie about marlo, what the fuck is he gonna do?
    sucks for dukie though

Michael looks like he's gonna be the new Omar(minus the homo young boy raping thing).

I just wished somebody killed that bitch ass lying reporter. The Editor shoulda snuffed him and quit. I really hated him wit a passion.

And if I was McNulty or Lester I woulda smacked the black of Kima for snitchin and then tellin me after I get fired - what an asshole. Thanks for taking away my livelihood(sp) bitch.

Sorry, Im venting.

I loved this entire show - every season. Its a must have.

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
    Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""

yeah templeton is a dickfase

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MILIon View Post
    Good to see Slim Charles is in the last one too
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    I was laughing when Cheese got popped. Slim was my favorite on that show. Knew he'd step it up.
    haha yea Slim Charles is my dude. Happy they didnt kill him off like they did with Prop Joe and Omar

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

the best part about season 5 was the Nick Sobotka cameo.....seeing Randy & Namon again had me laughin too

Quote Originally Posted by MILIon View Post
    the best part about season 5 was the Nick Sobotka cameo.....seeing Randy & Namon again had me laughin too
    haha yeah lol @ randy acting all tough, hes a fuckin snitch. Gotta be happy for Namon tho, colvin really helped him out and hes a whole new kid

I'm just happy Bubbles got to eat with his family finally. Cheese getting got was fantastic as well.