Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for Exclusive inteview.

Default Re: Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for Exclusive inteview.

Nah Sun is on point, 71Raw need to do their own thing, or call themselves northstar fam

Default Re: Anthai from 71RAW(wu-tang family) comes to wuforever.com for Exclusive inteview.

Yep. Just check the STORE of CHAMBERMUSIK, it's really funny how much people I don't know rock WU-TANG logo's on their cd-r releases. It's sad.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    Yep. Just check the STORE of CHAMBERMUSIK, it's really funny how much people I don't know rock WU-TANG logo's on their cd-r releases. It's sad.
    how many cause i really dont count many.can you name some who rock the w?or is that jealousy.are you talking about harlem 6 who by the way are new rza killa beez.check the mixtape.71 raw is down with the west coast killa beez thats for sure.people need to stop hating.better get the facts before writing.hating dont pay
    i judge wisely

Being down with TWO new wu fam members does not make you wu tang, this was the whole problem with the wu name being tarnished in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet-One
    Being down with TWO new wu fam members does not make you wu tang, this was the whole problem with the wu name being tarnished in the first place
    exactly.

and personally i think these acs would do better without the wu name.. what does the wu name get them? i doubt it brings in mad sales...

it's really funny how much people I don't know rock WU-TANG logo's on their cd-r releases. It's sad.
    lol "cd-r's"
    www.ACalltoSanity.com

on its way to being a best seller .........

Quote Originally Posted by My 1st Timbs
    exactly.

and personally i think these acs would do better without the wu name.. what does the wu name get them? i doubt it brings in mad sales...

lol "cd-r's"
    lol so funny,just like the moongod allah,cilvaringz,most high brothers and bronze nazareth cd-rs.if you didnt bought the albums from falling down,buddha monk,1.4.0 production,solomon childs,ruthless bastard,king just from chambermuzik cause they are cd-rs then youre missing great quality musik.go listen to ghostface track called jealousy.
    i judge wisely

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet-One
    Why is WU name tarnished. Have you heard 71 Raw Music? Why labeling is so important? Groups liek 71raw and even ZuFam and Harlem 6 bring new flavor to Wu.... You gotta respect their styles and I dont think branding their cd with big W will really increase their record sales.
    wuforever.com
    OVER 250 Mp3 DIRECT DOWNLOADS! superfast!
    Brand New Wu-Tang Community Portal
    3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more

No 71Raw and ZuFam arn't wu fam and its rediculous to rep it the way they do, you think RZA wants these people BITING what him and the clan have worked so hard to build?

Ask rza what he thinks people using the wu name without permission

Harlem 6 however are official, have a mixtape hosted by RZA and are sick as fuck so don't try and group them with ZuFam

lol so funny,just like the moongod allah,cilvaringz,most high brothers and bronze nazareth cd-rs.if you didnt bought the albums from falling down,buddha monk,1.4.0 production,solomon childs,ruthless bastard,king just from chambermuzik cause they are cd-rs then youre missing great quality musik.go listen to ghostface track called jealousy
    Yo chill a little dude.

MOONGOD aint Wu-Tang. TRUE. He is just hangin with the, RINGZ and BRONZE are Wu-Tang. They arein the same company as RZA. www.rpeg-ltd.com

From the people you named only CHILDS is Wu-Tang. He is related to the RZA.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Moongod has said several times he is not wu fam and thats the difference

Anthai and em ARE wu-fam
    i think if they weren't, theyd be sued by RZA by now
    i talk to Anthai every now an then and i believe him......check out his myspace (if u get the link)
    dudes a cool cat, no doubt
    71RAW's ill too

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gully
    Asians Shouldn't Rap, can we Say Jin? Or "I Quit"?
    GULLY GOT SONNED, AND KICKED THE FUCK OUT!!! haha

Its like this .... Mikes pizza aind Papa Ginos. But When I am hungry Idont give a fuck what label pizza company got. They got awesome chicken and broccoli pasta!!!!

Moonhod Allah , 71RAW are pure fire. RZA doesnt sue them does he?

wuforever.com
    OVER 250 Mp3 DIRECT DOWNLOADS! superfast!
    Brand New Wu-Tang Community Portal
    3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more

Veteran Member

Tha'ts a picture from the Wu-Mansion west right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    Yo chill a little dude.

MOONGOD aint Wu-Tang. TRUE. He is just hangin with the, RINGZ and BRONZE are Wu-Tang. They arein the same company as RZA. www.rpeg-ltd.com

From the people you named only CHILDS is Wu-Tang. He is related to the RZA.
    i never said that they were wu tang. even them dont called themself wu tang at all in the interviews they made.i just wanted to remind you that cilvaringz,bronze and moongod all did cd-rs which are dope by the way.i just dont like the fact that you try to diss chambermuzik.they offer a lot of nice cds from the artist who have been affiliated close or far to the wu before.THEY ARE NOT WU TANG KILLABEEZ.the artist i named are just dope mcs who did cdrs cause they dont have record compagny.so that way we can get their music on cds.just like moongod,cilvaringz and bronze.you should respect chambermusik for what they do.if you didnt buy there,youre missing some great quality cds,interview.theres no beef.only the people here think this way.its sad cause both site are good.peace
    i judge wisely