once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Method Man performin @ BB'kings-NY

Default Method Man performin @ BB'kings-NY

Peace to all the GODS and Earths on here!!!
    For all you NY cats on here Mr Meth will be doing a show at NY's BB Kings, located in Times Square tonight (Sat. Aug 13th), with him is scheduled to perform Street Life, and of course, you know how they love to have guest apearences so who knows who will show up. I think this is the first performance since the passing of O.D.B. I'm almosy certain it will be a night to remember.
    One!

Veteran Member

Default Re: Method Man performin @ BB'kings-NY

What is BB Kings,is it some kind of burger place?

i think i'm high

^^ you gotta be fuckin kiddin me.....

and i don't think i can go i'm workin till 10 =(

Realness

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

BBKings is supposed to fuckin dope, thats all i know being from california and all...

Yea, BB Kings is a spot where they hold performances, they have a bar and shit. Its located in NY Times Square-42nd st. Its hot. I been there to see Ghost perform when Bullet Proof Wallets came out. But it was just him, i think Rae came out. For some reason when i dont make those other solo shows, thats when the rest of the caln decides they was do a sneek suprise guest appearence. And something tells me they gon b there tonight with him being that this is like one of the 1st shows any of em have done since O.D.B's passing. And its in our home town of NY!!!! Should be good, i mean c'mon, its Meth we talkin bout here...

Veteran Member

Review please

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by JUST_ALLAH
    Yea, BB Kings is a spot where they hold performances, they have a bar and shit. Its located in NY Times Square-42nd st. Its hot. I been there to see Ghost perform when Bullet Proof Wallets came out. But it was just him, i think Rae came out. For some reason when i dont make those other solo shows, thats when the rest of the caln decides they was do a sneek suprise guest appearence. And something tells me they gon b there tonight with him being that this is like one of the 1st shows any of em have done since O.D.B's passing. And its in our home town of NY!!!! Should be good, i mean c'mon, its Meth we talkin bout here...

This is not the first show they did since ODB's passing. Deck just had a show @ The Downtown out in long Island just last month. And i just went to see GZA in illadelph back in May. So therez definately been some showz since ODB passed away.
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Oh and ugh? BB Kings Bar & grill is a nice spot! I been there twice! I went back in Dec. '02 to see GZA and Masta Killa, then i went again in Oct. '03 to see RZA and Ol' Dirty! Both were ill showz!

I was thinkin about going 2 this meth show? But Streetlife and Meth just aren't enough to make me wanna go. It gotta be somebody like GZA, Masta Killa, Deck, or RZA for me to wanna go.

I wouldn't dare waste my money to see Ghost by himself performin those weak songz from his Pretty Toney album and Bulletproof wallets! No way!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

FRESH FISH

I'll go see Ghost regardless of how wack his songs are, he knows how to move the crowd and give a performance. He puts so much emotion in to performing, he makes you proud to have bought a ticket.

By the way, Ghost will be at BB Kings October 9 at 8PM.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Iron Fingaz "Revenge of the Iron Fingaz Part II" OUT NOW!!!!
    Iron Fingaz "Iron Fingaz of Death Part I" OUT NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz
    I'll go see Ghost regardless of how wack his songs are, he knows how to move the crowd and give a performance. He puts so much emotion in to performing, he makes you proud to have bought a ticket.

By the way, Ghost will be at BB Kings October 9 at 8PM.

P.E.A.C.E.

I'll be sure to mark that on my calender as a show to not attend. I got better thingz to waste my money on.

Default Go

is that a show where the fight happened?
    ________
    Voyeur Bikini
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 03-27-2011 at 06:47 PM.