Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F*#k eva happened to Cilvaringz??!!

Default F*#k eva happened to Cilvaringz??!!

I thougt he was supposed to be bringin back that Golden age WU sound? That was like 5 years ago now... Anyone got any info? How about those insrumentals and stuff he was supposed to drop??????

Default Re: F*#k eva happened to Cilvaringz??!!

i wonder about the same thing...anyway...i love his style
    but why this great pause???

40 views and no replies.... Why????????

He had an unfortunate smelting accident

__Goddess__

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Yea i've been wondering the samething too? Damn all that hype and still no album yet! What happened to that track listing with all those wu guest appearances? RZA, Masta Killah, GZA, Deck, 4th Disciple, 9th prince.....ect.... What happened to all of that? Was that all pre-hype? Just a fantasy or what? As far as i'm concerned that album doesn't exist, until i see it in stores!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Past few months hes been looking for a label who can put his album out, the album is pretty much done i think.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

He's been lookin for a label for the past 3 or 4 yearz now tho? I mean com'on man he got connections with the RZA somethin should've fell thru by now?

Put that shit out on "babygrande" or Nature sounds or some indie label!

What Immortal Technique say? 40,000 sold........400 grand
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

he just needs distribution as far as im aware

Veteran Member

maybe he went on a very long holiday

__Goddess__

Maybe he's very busy.

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

maybe he is too busy trying to get down with Aftermath ? lol
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

well watever the case is its foul how they do that. i dont even hear RZA discussing him anymore. Things like this really do upset the fans and steer them away at times. For all those niggaz in the studio makin music 85% of the time there should be way more music comin out that camp. i mean not even mix tapes!!! They dont need to have an album, just some street shot on some mix tapes to let people know there still alive! I mean i be buggin when i hear RZA say he got tons of music. Tons.. that means it is soooooo possible to albums completely produced by RZA. Why the GODS dont drop anything is beyond me....

This was from allhiphop.com back in May.

RZA has started 36 Chambers Productions, a new full service company to handle the producer’s various outside businesses, sign new artists and handle all business related to the Wu Tang Clan.

On the production side, 36 Chambers will feature traditional, digital and wireless cell distribution for new artists, an extensive catalogue of original music to sample and profanity free rap music for use in films, television programs and video games.

RZA is also lending his production talents to a new Method Man album, as well as a new effort from pop singer Pink.

“I've been in the studio with Method Man for the past 6 weeks working on his album,” RZA said. “As for Pink, me and her been vibing and socializing for the past month. We recorded something just vibing out, but nothing concrete yet."

RZA said that in addition to the aforementioned projects, he was excited about two new artists he discovered.

“The first artist is a rapper of Moroccan origin called Cilvaringz who joined the Wu Tang extended family in 1999 and has recently finished recording his debut album featuring guest appearances by Raekwon, Method Man, Masta Killa and Ghostface Killa. His album will definitely give fans the nostalgic feeling of the old Wu-Tang stuff and it features old production by myself, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and True Master. The fans are gonna love this one when it drops early next year.”

RZA said the second artist he's producing is a singer of Dutch origin named Thea.

“Her single/title song for the movie “Unleashed” "Baby Boy," is currently getting heavy rotation overseas," RZA said. "I think she's the new sensation so we've been putting in a lot of work for her debut album also scheduled to drop soon. I also shot a video for the second title song for “Unleashed”, called "Unleash Me" with special video appearances by Method Man and actor Tro Garity."

The new 36 Chambers Production imprint will release the upcoming posthumous Ol’ Dirty Bastard album, A Son Unique released in partnership with the Dame Dash Music Group

Thanks for the info, but why does it takes years for us to hear??? I mean its not like they are up n coming and dont have that know how or resources.... I hate complaining, but this is why Wu aint poppin. There are tons of fans out here dying for new music. And according to RZA he got tons of beats produced by him... Can anyone say UNDERGROUND MIXTAPE????