once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Steven Seagal's Pistol Whipped

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    -

Default Steven Seagal's Pistol Whipped

This is a new straight to video movie. I love Steven's movies because i like to see him kick a lot of bad dudes asses LOL. This new flick is about him being a gambler and alcoholic. He owes some dudes some money and in order to repay these dudes, he has to work for Lance Henriksen who gets Steven to kill some bad dudes and Lance pays him so he can pay off his debts.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

I love Seagal, but have you ever seen Attack Force?

They wanted to make some changes to the story after filming but Seagal was long gone. solution? Dub over various bits of his dialogue using an actor that sounds nothing like him!!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

-

I've seen Attack Force. That was kinda weird. I did notice that somebody else was talking over Steven during some of his scenes and it didn't sound like Steven. I've seen all his straight to video movies except for one movie that's about him being on a submarine boat under water. I forgot the name of it. I like most of his movies but i was very disappointed in Half Past Dead movie. That shit was terrible. Did you know there's a Half Past Dead part 2 that came straight to video? WWE wrestler Goldberg and rapper Kurupt is in it. I haven't seen it.