once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Random msn whores?

  1. #1

    Default Random msn whores?

    im bored as hell and so is everyone on my msn. I block everyone I know in real life cause "you wanna catch up?" gets annoying after 500 times. Hit us up with random msn sluts I can talk to.

    ......no stalkers

    (dont have to be slutty)




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  2. #2

    Default

    ill remember this




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  3. #3
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    I had a few msn chicks but they were all useless except two. One was this Cuban chick studying in Italy, we spoke alot until she had to go back to Cuba. She didn't have a computer there but she did give me her number that I eventually lost.

    Next chick was a Dominican living in Holland, I was planning to go see her but she packed up and moved to Miami, I still got her on facebook though.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  4. #4

  5. #5
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    whats ya addy?
    What for?...you a lesbian, theres no future in that.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  6. #6

    Default

    I was gonna give him msn sluts

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    whats ya addy?
    p to the m'd


    i laughed out loud, i just wanna shit talk though. blackula is a very hot chick howver.




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  8. #8
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    I was gonna give him msn sluts
    Know a lot do you?



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  9. #9

    Default

    I cant post drunk. quoting is too hard. that was to you tauro/




    Teachin Da SeedZ

  10. #10
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Got to say though, despite what my post count may suggest here im not really one to chat over the net. The only reason I connected with these two latin women was because they caught me by surprise by actually having good shit to talk about, otherwise im more of a face to face type of person. If I want to shit talk with girls I can do that directly. My msn list is made up of family members in colombia and the states and my friends that are local, thats it.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  11. #11

    Default

    This is my job..I have 1.000 bitches in my list..

    Msn Pimpin aint easy but it is for me..

    Get at me if you want emails


  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    Got to say though, despite what my post count may suggest here im not really one to chat over the net. The only reason I connected with these two latin women was because they caught me by surprise by actually having good shit to talk about, otherwise im more of a face to face type of person. If I want to shit talk with girls I can do that directly. My msn list is made up of family members in colombia and the states and my friends that are local, thats it.
    Yeah thats what mine is basically. But I basically use to to talk to my brother who's in afghanistan right now.


    *edit ... I just noticed I said basically alot .. Sorry I just woke up from my nap.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 03-20-2008 at 01:24 PM.

  13. #13

    Default

    msn sluts... do they exist. the internet has taken over the lives of many. i only use msn to chat to family who live miles away, or to talk to ppl i dnt want to phone, cause i dnt want to waste my free phone minutes on them.

  14. #14
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    Yeah thats what mine is basically. But I basically use to to talk to my brother who's in afghanistan right now.


    *edit ... I just noticed I said basically alot .. Sorry I just woke up from my nap.
    Your brother is a soldier?....damn, remind me never to fuck with you lol



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    Your brother is a soldier?....damn, remind me never to fuck with you lol
    hahahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •