Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of D the Dragon lol!

I havent heard much from him...just the stuff he has on his Myspace and on Chambermusik and shit sounds cool to me, maybe i'm just focused on the beats and missing his ryhmes since yall sayin dude suck....hell, the Tattoos on the face and all over his head are odd and caught my attention when i first saw dude but after listening to him talk (the My Face skit on his Myspace) i figured more power to him...

nigga said he love "Wutang" so im like hell the nigga cool in my book.....I got a Wutang W (pic on my Myspace) tattooed on my shoulder (since 97) but yea the whole thing with dudes face is odd but if he want to do it to show his love for "Wu" more power to him, shit is a bit overboard though......

Yall niggas just made me laff out loud and choke on some soda...i just imaged Ghostface in a room chillin and D the Dragon walks in and Ghost does like a double take and eyes get big lookin at D's face, then like 5 seconds of silence pass and then out of nowhere Ghostface starts laffing and the jokes began....Ghost just goes off on one for like 5 minutes crackin jokes.....man I would love to see this shit......

On D's Myspace, on the video of him with the red on, he states you can get at him here (under a different name that he says but hell i forgot it)...Yall niggas ever chit chat with the nigga?

He does have BKZU people biggin him up.

Ask Psalmz - maybe you'll get some answers.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Sup V4D3R....yea, i've been on Brooklyn Zu niggas pages and dude been gettin shout outs and On Cheena Blacks' page she shouts him out to and comments on dudes page...hell...Cheena Black, I'm inlove with that chick...she's grimey and sexy in a hood type way....I wanna make love to that woman...and nomatter if yall think D is a poser or wack or whatever...I still like the nigga, he cool in my book.....

Damn... All I Can Say Is... Anyone That Thought They Were Wu-Tang's #1 Fan... You Just Got Demoted...

^^lol yup

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Quote Originally Posted by Marwan View Post
    Yall niggas just made me laff out loud and choke on some soda...i just imaged Ghostface in a room chillin and D the Dragon walks in and Ghost does like a double take and eyes get big lookin at D's face, then like 5 seconds of silence pass and then out of nowhere Ghostface starts laffing and the jokes began....Ghost just goes off on one for like 5 minutes crackin jokes.....man I would love to see this shit......
    I hear that, that painted a vivid image in my mind, it would be somethin like your shirt looks like curtains/ dish rag, but in this D the Dragons case the ellaboration on how this dude could be clowned out could result in some goood shit, I mean this motherfuckers style is young to begin with and...? fuck I dont even know where to begin, might be the problem with a xanax perscription
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Quote Originally Posted by Marwan View Post
    I happen to like D the Dragon....what do you find funny about him?
    wu tattoos on his fuken face
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

this shit is corny as hell,.. gawddamn

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Dude is wack ! period.....

does this mean i can be a killa bee too?

i just tattoo the "W" get a space on my space add some wu members as friends act like i have been a member since day 1 and thats it! Im officially in

look out for my new album the most anticipated ever called "The Puerto Rican Mosquito Bee"
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

The Wutang Hollywood Killah Bee album is one of the most anticipated Wutang albums to date.

lmfao, that's just too funny...
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Gibstein View Post
    Oh, and in her profile it says "Brooklyn Zu's D The Dragon" lol, Zu doesn't know who that guy is haha!
    they know very well who he is and they endorse him

Yeah, he knows Buddha.

and id rather have this guy than that whole dlah and radar van future chamber bullshit,now they are the worse posers there is..quote me on that too...nigga started wearing pointy rings like he the rza or some shit