Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-men 4

Quote Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
    x3 was an awful movie
    I tell you, you comic book fans are hard to please. Yall expect too much when one of your fav. comic book stories are made into movies. Folks like you said that Spiderman 3 was awful. I thought both part 3 movies were great.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

dude....they WERE horrible movies!!! i saw them with a large group of non comic fans, and liked them the most...eloels...and i still heavily dislike them both. That cant be the excuse for making shitty films...

What About Secret Wars.. Fuck The Gauntlets...
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

cant go anywhere with the storyline after x3, which is why they are doing that wolverine prequel next year. if you havent seen it yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Nah fuk that, they need to do this and call it a wrap after 1 - 2 movies:

Infinity Gauntlet

This would incorporate almost everyone and have like a 100 mill budget each flick, lol.

It would be the biggest movie ever though, yeah i said it
    A 100 MILL budget is pennies and will get you a worse movie than Mortal Kombat Annihalation

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    dude....they WERE horrible movies!!! i saw them with a large group of non comic fans, and liked them the most...eloels...and i still heavily dislike them both. That cant be the excuse for making shitty films...
    I was a fan of the x-men cartoon series and enjoyed the third one. Why was it horrible? I wasn't much into spiderman but I enjoyed all three movies. What was so bad about Spiderman 3?

Mainly, yall are telling directors what they should've done. X-3 took over 100 million to make, so if the movie was so bad, why did it do so well and why did so many folks like it?

Imperial1

Quote Originally Posted by The Quik One View Post
    cant go anywhere with the storyline after x3, which is why they are doing that wolverine prequel next year. if you havent seen it yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine
    Actually you can do something with the storyline of x-men 3. They are planning an x-men 4. Wolverine is a movie by itself. If you paid close attention to the x-3 storyline, there is something that can be done with it.

As for spiderman 3, I don't know much about the spiderman series to make that call.

Imperial1

X3 was clearly a weak link compared to the greatness of the first two (the 2nd being one of the best made comic superhero movies EVER, in my opinion). But for an action film it was way above average. Plus, it was a gutsy film considering who died (or at least, APPEARED to have died).

I would welcome a 4th film if they could make it happen.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
    I was a fan of the x-men cartoon series and enjoyed the third one. Why was it horrible? I wasn't much into spiderman but I enjoyed all three movies. What was so bad about Spiderman 3?

Mainly, yall are telling directors what they should've done. X-3 took over 100 million to make, so if the movie was so bad, why did it do so well and why did so many folks like it?

Imperial1
    Topher Grace as Venom, Peter being emo...

X3 was awful..

i say the movies blow because they were just extremely boring to me...no appeal

Actually you can do something with the storyline of x-men 3. They are planning an x-men 4. Wolverine is a movie by itself. If you paid close attention to the x-3 storyline, there is something that can be done with it.

As for spiderman 3, I don't know much about the spiderman series to make that call.

Imperial1
    There are currently no plans for a fouth x-men film, the only films which are in the pipeline which utilise the X universe are the forthcoming wolverine flick, the magneto movie and a young/new mutants flick which is currently being scripted.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    Topher Grace as Venom, Peter being emo...

X3 was awful..
    So you're basing the value of Spiderman 3 on the people who played your fav. characters? GTFOH.

So why was X-3 so awful? I've never gotten a clear explanation from someone with your viewpoint.

Imperial1

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    There are currently no plans for a fouth x-men film, the only films which are in the pipeline which utilise the X universe are the forthcoming wolverine flick, the magneto movie and a young/new mutants flick which is currently being scripted.
    They are planning an X-Men 4. It will probably be scripted while the Magneto movie will be filming.

There is a way to have an X-Men 4 like I said.

Imperial1

They are planning an X-Men 4. It will probably be scripted while the Magneto movie will be filming.

There is a way to have an X-Men 4 like I said.

Imperial1
    There is no x-men 4 in any stage of development, everything you've heard is just hearsay.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

So you're basing the value of Spiderman 3 on the people who played your fav. characters? GTFOH.

So why was X-3 so awful? I've never gotten a clear explanation from someone with your viewpoint.

Imperial1
    the milking of a franchise...in both cases (SP3, X3) and more proof, with the wanting to do 9 spiderman movies....jesus christ