Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Mixed feelings about the entire path season 5 took. Both parts of S5. The whole nazis, Lydia, Todd, Declan thing was dumb. That said, the ending fixed most of the things I disliked.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Mixed feelings about the entire path season 5 took. Both parts of S5. The whole nazis, Lydia, Todd, Declan thing was dumb
    Why?

Great ending to end a great show! To be fairly honest, I didn't like how the writers made Walter into a superior super genius in the ending show. The series finale was somewhat predictable. All in all, I really enjoyed it.

The last scene was emotional. Walter's last moment was in a meth lab. As evil as it may be, Walter stated that he enjoyed cooking meth because it was great at it. People respected him and he had power. It was where he thought he belonged.

People will die for money.

whoa !!! the ending was lke a wet dream for all the BB hardcore fanboys lol that said, i didnt mind it wish they cut the FINALE in 2 parts cuz it felt a bit cramped into 1hr or so but i thought it was a good ending to one of the greatest drama series cable has ever seen. i been thinking this way for a while but hands down it's top 3 for me along with Sopranos and The Wire.

If you think about it, Mr. White left the game in similar fashion as he came in. He broke bad by blowin up [literally] Tuco's spot and he left the game by takin out the Nazi Matt Damon and crew with little help from his fully automatic friend in the trunk Mythbusters cats would be proud of lol

Pinkman had mad cameos on SNL playing none other than a Meth junkie named "Jesse" from ABQ, yo.

R.I.P. HEISENBERG

Veteran Member

Record 10.3 million watched Breaking Bad finale.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I didn't like how the writers made Walter into a superior super genius in the ending show.
    He was though. The whole way through the series he was smarter and more ruthless than his criminal peers.

I think they ended it right. It was perfect closure. An open ending would have felt forced. Maybe Walt had an easy end? Yeah he had the ending he wanted. As Skinny pete said, the whole thing seems morally dubious. But he still died because every action has an opposite and equal reaction. A lot of that reaction hit his family and not him. Lifes not fair.

No artificial sleazy

lol the fact they let skinny Pete live to the last episode sort of bothered me. that guy needed to catch a stray in the head or at least got run over by a vehicle.

best possible ending.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    lol the fact they let skinny Pete live to the last episode sort of bothered me. that guy needed to catch a stray in the head or at least got run over by a vehicle.
    i laughed so hard at this just now...i was actually happy to see them show up again.

is huell still in the safe house, though?

I think so.

http://rainiertamayo.com/breaking-ba...ox-cutter.html

^Box Cutter is simply a great episode with dense material. I still don't understand why Gus killed Victor. Was it because he cooked?

I thought it was a combination of "this is what happens when you defy me" and "you are all expendable" and "look at what a robotically calm, psycho killer i am...don't touch me, i'm a real live wire"

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    http://rainiertamayo.com/breaking-ba...ox-cutter.html

^Box Cutter is simply a great episode with dense material. I still don't understand why Gus killed Victor. Was it because he cooked?
    Gus didn't give him permission to cook. He'd just waste the material on a shitty batch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
    Long live Jesse pinkman lol

I don't think so since Jesse's fingerprints were all over that meth lab.