once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hancock

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    ^^ you didnt really have to list Out of Time, that one doesnt belong with the others youve listed nah mean.. lol

i though denzel did a great job of playing a man under serious pressure. i felt like my ass was on the line when i was watching it. slept on flick.

that takes great acting skill.

I think Denzel has had plenty of good movie roles.

Not interested much iN Hancock tho....Will Smith movies i'm usually very iffy on. Its usually the same old Hollywood BS from Will.
    Look eye, always look eye.

JRoll

Out today. I can't wait to see it.

I'll be seeing it in about 1 hour and I'm getting in free.

JRoll

How you getting in free?!!!

Haha my brother works at a muvico. I haven't paid for a movie ticked ever since he started working there. All I gotta do is ask him if he wants to see a certain movie and drive to the place and I get in free.

JRoll

Wow your lucky. I bet you don't have to pay for any food neither.

every thing will smiths's been in has been great, ya remember that ol movie with whoopi goldberg, he was funny on that,

enemy of the state was dope as fuckk, i have yet to see his last joint where hes alone in ny, imo i think this nu shit hancock is gon be dope, just mad they tryna ride the marve cotail,

peace

THE REAL PCP

Ok, just came back and I'm kinda lost for words. The movie was good and all but I felt disappointed, it was just weird, not your typical super hero movie.

JRoll

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    Ok, just came back and I'm kinda lost for words. The movie was good and all but I felt disappointed, it was just weird, not your typical super hero movie.
    Well as far as what? Don't ruin it for me because I'm going to see it but is it not exciting? Bad ending? Same old super hero shit?

It is entertaining but just the whole plot of the movie is weird and there is a twist that doesn't help or ruins the movie.

-

JRoll i understand you're a Will Smith fan but you don't have to be on his dick and see every movie he's done LOL. Hancock looks wack and the only reason i'm gonna check it out is because my uncle's kids wanna go to the movies this weekend and i decided i'm gonna take them to see this. Plus i like Charlize Theron who is also in it. Will has played in lots of wack movies such as Iam Legend, I Robot, Independence Day, Six Degrees Of Separation, Men In Black 1 and 2. Bad Boys 1 and 2, Enemy Of The State, Ali, Hitch are his only good movies.

-

Tekunique you tripping talking about Denzel's Out Of Time movie isn't good. That's a good flick plus Sanaa Lathan and Eva Mendes's sexy asses were looking good and Denzel was messing with both of them LOL.

JRoll

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    JRoll i understand you're a Will Smith fan but you don't have to be on his dick and see every movie he's done LOL. Hancock looks wack and the only reason i'm gonna check it out is because my uncle's kids wanna go to the movies this weekend and i decided i'm gonna take them to see this. Plus i like Charlize Theron who is also in it. Will has played in lots of wack movies such as Iam Legend, I Robot, Independence Day, Six Degrees Of Separation, Men In Black 1 and 2. Bad Boys 1 and 2, Enemy Of The State, Ali, Hitch are his only good movies.
    !!!!! I am Legend and I Robot are his best movies!!!!! and as cheesy as MIB and MIIB were they are a guilty pleasure of mine. Bad Boys 2 kicked ass.

JRoll

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    Oh I see. Thanks for the info. I'm probably going tonight.