once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OH SHIT I GOT THE KANYE WEST/NAS SONG FROM LATE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!! daaaamn

Default Re: OH SHIT I GOT THE KANYE WEST/NAS SONG FROM LATE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!! daaaamn

whats the name of this track?

over rates mathematics

Default Re: OH SHIT I GOT THE KANYE WEST/NAS SONG FROM LATE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!! daaaamn

we major. the full track is like 7 minutes long.

Yo come on some yall cats are dick ryders there nothin special bout this Nas talkin bout his decisions to rhyme I wan hear some verbal intercoarse type rhymin somethin thatll catch my ears an make me go Damnnnnn. Some yall love Nas dick jus cuz he a legend same wif Kool G rap Nas recent shit been caca G Rap been holdin it down tho.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

why do you care so much if we like it? you hatin so hard it's not funny

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Um hatin cuz Nas shouldn get props for this shit he gone get props an keep makin this kinda shit. U tellin me that this is dope? so then what is verbal intercoarse wif nas dope times 2? This isn the Nas I love main maybe this shit slide wif some of yall younger cats but Nas done get no appreciation from me as of right now.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

yeah its sick...i heard a fev days ago..new kanye joint gonna be blazing ..the remix with jay gon be a classic, hope so

Quote Originally Posted by triggahappy187
    Um hatin cuz Nas shouldn get props for this shit he gone get props an keep makin this kinda shit. U tellin me that this is dope? so then what is verbal intercoarse wif nas dope times 2? This isn the Nas I love main maybe this shit slide wif some of yall younger cats but Nas done get no appreciation from me as of right now.
    o........k you don't like the song, whatever

stay stuck in the past, but Nas was nice on this, yeah no illmatic but why do you keep expecting the same things? and this wasn't the full song either....Not to mention the beat is pretty fuckin nice (tho bitten from DOOM)

you're just full of hate because you don't want to see Kanye West suceed with this album........

meh stay hatin, the song was nice

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

lol at those dudes that are sucked in the lyrics...yall actin like it aint msic anymore ...rofl...i listen to music, i dont read it....fuck outta here..song in nice....peace