once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 166

Thread: Dorian Dremo - UGLY princess of WTC

  1. #121

    Default

    ^^ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha



  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    This guy right here started this shit with me..I can prove it..He is talkin shit about my ethnicity and my family..I think that he is gay and he likes me..I cant explain it..
    FINE FINE FINE. ILL SET HIM STRAIGHT
    JusticEquality™

  3. #123

    Default

    I don't see whats so satisfying beefing with somebody on the internet.


  4. #124
    =Tekitha fan= Animal Luff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Age
    27
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    matter of fact he neg-repped me for the most stupid and untrue reason ever, without anything to back it up- so technically u started it and i only had one video reply, while he went over the roof with this shit....patetic
    Trent <3 =)

  5. #125
    But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On Top Of Your Girl
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Dreamo View Post
    matter of fact he neg-repped me for the most stupid and untrue reason ever, without anything to back it up- so technically u started it and i only had one video reply, while he went over the roof with this shit....patetic
    [crying] OOO, he neg repped me.... Why is everyone so mean??? [/cry]

  6. #126
    =Tekitha fan= Animal Luff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Age
    27
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
    [crying] OOO, he neg repped me.... Why is everyone so mean??? [/cry]
    i just thought it was stupid and tooked his ass like a joke he is

    don't be such a dickrider tho
    Trent <3 =)

  7. #127
    But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On Top Of Your Girl
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Dreamo View Post
    don't be such a dickrider tho
    LOL. Im not following Tech, I just hate emos. Theyre like gays in the hip-hop world. in fact emos are like roaches. You know they won't do shit to you, but theyre still disgusting and when you see one you want it to end up on the bottom of your shoe

  8. #128
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    91
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Careful Sixer, Don't go throwing yourself in the cage with this savage beast. At least not without a whip and chair to hold it at bay.

    *Back, Beast Back!!!*



  9. #129
    But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On Top Of Your Girl
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    Careful Sixer, Don't go throwing yourself in the cage with this savage beast. At least not without a whip and chair to hold it at bay.

    *Back, Beast Back!!!*
    Or maybe a razorblade. When shit hits the fan, ill just say something awfully depressing like "The forecast for today is rain" and let her/him/it do the job for me

  10. #130
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    91
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Dreamo View Post
    matter of fact he neg-repped me for the most stupid and untrue reason ever, without anything to back it up- so technically u started it and i only had one video reply, while he went over the roof with this shit....patetic
    What's really pathetic is that you attacked me first, and I didn't let you get a word in without you contradicting yourself. So I was the first to tackle this beast to escape without harm. And don't forget that you started shit with me based on a few posts that you claim was "rude". I don't even recall asking for your input on anything, and those posts that you claim were "rude", I was just being kurt. Emperorles made a bullshit thread about methodist and I call him on it, now his Mariah Carey/Carmen Elektra thread is what he should be doing more of, but that's a rare occurence. And the other post was the Hip Hop Q & A which you seemed to have forgot about since you made a thread asking what HER stood for in "I Used to Love HER", So stop being a bitch about things, just roll with the punches, and I know that you can roll. That ?uestion couldv'e easily have been in the Q & A thread, but you proved my point in that you would get better results making threads.

    CHECKMATE, DORIAN I WON, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE



  11. #131
    =Tekitha fan= Animal Luff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Age
    27
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^good for you. Internet, serious business. I don't care.

    Here, take this ball and play.





    O
    Trent <3 =)

  12. #132
    But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On Top Of Your Girl
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    LOL. *cracking, snickering type of laugh*. what a lame reply.

  13. #133
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    91
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I was just stating shit that happened that contradicts what you consider pathetic. So fuck off demon.



  14. #134
    gwynbleidd Reiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    PL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,775
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Maybe all of you should give it up and live in peace 'n' harmony?

  15. #135
    =Tekitha fan= Animal Luff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Age
    27
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't have beef with anyone.



    I'll just let the retards play a little more.....f* children.
    Trent <3 =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •