Thread: Nightwish

Default Nightwish

I had never heard of these guys before but they played at the club I work at last night and I have to say they were pretty bad ass. It was a great fucking show. Sonic Syndicate opened for them and they were really good also.

Being that there are lots of UK posters on the boards I was looking to get some advice/suggestions as to what their best album is or which one I should check out first. How many albums do they have??

I was also curious to see if people prefer the original operah singer or the new girl??

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

They make pretty good music. I just started listening to them. The original singer was better.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Quote Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post

Being that there are lots of UK posters on the boards I was looking to get some advice/suggestions as to what their best album is or which one I should check out first. How many albums do they have??
    Nightwish is not an UK group. They are from finland. Don't really listen to them though.