Thread: David Lynch

Default David Lynch

David Lynch is God to me. This is about the third thread I've done about him. I tend to do one after pretty much every great movie of his I watch. I just saw Inland Empire last night and I was mesmerized by it.

So I've looked at his discography on imdb.com and he seems to have a whole lot of shit to his name. Full length films, short films, tv series, docos...all sorts of shit.

I was wondering if there's anybody here who is particularly familiar with his work? I wanna get hold of all the strange films he has done. I love shit like Eraserhead, Lost Highway, Mullholland Drive, and Inland Empire. Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart and Elephant Man are great too, but I really go for that weird, trippy shit like the first 4 films I mentioned.

Has he done any other films similar to those first 4 I mentioned?

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

I watched that short films one last night. The Grandmother was awesome, but that Cowboy and the Frenchman shit was fucken poo, even if he is God.

I dl'ed series one of Twin Peaks years ago, but still haven't got around to watching it. I've gotta get through the last couple of seasons of The X-Files first.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

i've watched mullholland drive like 5 times and still don't know what's going on the only thing that keeps me watching is that lezbo scene

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I watched that short films one last night. The Grandmother was awesome, but that Cowboy and the Frenchman shit was fucken poo, even if he is God.

I dl'ed series one of Twin Peaks years ago, but still haven't got around to watching it. I've gotta get through the last couple of seasons of The X-Files first.
    his short films aren't as amazing as his features, no doubt about that. they're still interesting.

that poster was for the film "fire walk with me," not the series. i love the series, but i was recommending "fire walk with me" because it's one of the strangest fucking things he's ever done. not one of his best, but still really good.

personally my favorites are eraserhead, inland empire, the elephant man and mulholland dr.