Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 122

Thread: a tone

  1. #91
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...yeah, right, so I completed counting down 42 mos. on 1.31.10. 7.31.06 is when I told luciano [luci, seth] mano-y-mano, that I was declaring eternal war on him. by-the [my]-books. I had nothing to lose, since jacub chose to wrestle with me about submittance.
    earlier he had wanted me to draw up a hit [battle] on the wu-tang, I guess over some unsettled business. only thing was I kinda' knew who I was already. I t.o.n.y.c. been to nyc.
    now, well, as long as my business is good...well, I got the wu men who I know and in my camp covered. if I'm a' be born in the new yolk [wu york], then so be it. fillies gotta' get with me if they somehow decide they finally wanna' work suh'm out with me though.
    $%#&!

  2. #92
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default gods fukin' up [betta' git right]

    ...the plot unfolding, february twenty-second,
    I got y'all closed in, run up on you any second
    I t.o.n.y.c. been to nyc
    and snatched up a broad, if she like me, then I'll see
    meanwhile there's a dude going around here
    spitting blasphemy,
    he don't blast for me, I'm here actually
    in philadelphia, the brotherhood, we the franchise
    and these guys badmouthin' me and mines can get columbined
    yah'mean, I put my own life on the line for this, died for shit
    if I say gods fuckin' up, no witness, bitch mind your biz'
    I'm kidnapping kid, he's no killer around this here
    he just talk the shit,
    me? I walked it 'til exhausted, shit
    dude in my range a couple days back, you call this a present?
    I had to act out, filly ain't back philly, but I contested
    now shit get sucked in like the vacuum no lint can mess with
    I ain't stressin' if the bul's body get found somewhere for less shit
    fuck a threat, shit, kill ME bruh, I'm a philly nigga
    shiii, gods wrath drafted like out the ass, ask "how do we deal with nigga?"
    I'm the Father AND the Sun/Son, nobody could kill me, niggas
    when I confront dude, I'm a' be ever so real with nigga...
    $%#&!

  3. #93

    Default

    Insane

    propz man

  4. #94
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    respect, respect.

    ...I-95, I-76 crucifix I cruise a bit,
    24-inch shoes to fit a stinkin’ linc’
    meaning of philadelphia is abel and cane
    don’t let seth get away
    killas throw lead in the face, too afraid of boxing gloves
    God don’t like ugly, soon y’all time is up...
    ...my name Tone Christ, armI of 1000
    along a stretch of the appalachian mountains
    it’s a fact, my nation amounts to another world almanac
    these philly streets, I want all a’ that
    they chose I hung for they sins, but what do I know
    my only motto’s I gotta’ have patients
    they don’t know what they reppin’ anymore
    I want my investment
    any second we can war
    1KH, ARM-ONE ringing bells
    [Galilee] 215, the place where I dwell...
    $%#&!

  5. #95
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...money it ain't safe, I guess your money's in a safe
    so it's a home invasion, what else can I say
    yeah, I'm from S.P. like vinnie paz, a jedi mind
    trick, try me, get hocus-pocused any time...
    $%#&!

  6. #96
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default one meaning

    so, brotherly love overcomes oppression and destruction in society?
    blood, I define this proprietary
    as to what's philadelphia's [brotherly love] notoriety
    I'm abel to own the franchise, blood just poured out from the sides of me
    I ain't obliged to be anything other than the definition
    of vengeance
    so, the world's best bet is repentance
    I said it, soo woo summoning the beast about me
    the sun tzu-wu, some couldn't believe, they doubt me
    but evidently, the residence see but can't register
    but still leak they sense into enemies cash registers
    who not blood to me's mud to me for wantin' that
    tryin' a' stunt my growth, on my man like lumberjacks
    gods bringing me forth to break into slumber parties
    early, think, why would I body bag up the mourning
    maybe to conquer death, I read lucipher's venus
    that's a mother? well, I'm the father and sun
    fukin' genius
    where's the woman? better yet
    str8 talk, where's the wu men
    luci ill? lucille got know idea? naw, that nigga' shouldn't
    had tried to try me, only I occupy me
    been back at galilee, so how will the pope survive me...
    $%#&!

  7. #97
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
    so, brotherly love overcomes oppression and destruction in society?
    blood, I define this proprietary
    as to what's philadelphia's [brotherly love] notoriety
    I'm abel to own the franchise, blood just poured out from the sides of me
    I ain't obliged to be anything other than the definition
    of vengeance
    so, the world's best bet is repentance
    I said it, soo woo summoning the beast about me
    the sun tzu-wu, some couldn't believe, they doubt me
    but evidently, the residence see but can't register
    but still leak they sense into enemies cash registers
    who not blood to me's mud to me for wantin' that
    tryin' a' stunt my growth, on my man like lumberjacks
    gods bringing me forth to break into slumber parties
    early, think, why would I body bag up the mourning
    maybe to conquer death, I read lucipher's venus
    that's a mother? well, I'm the father and sun
    fukin' genius
    where's the woman? better yet
    str8 talk, where's the wu men
    luci ill? lucille got know idea? naw, that nigga' shouldn't
    had tried to try me, only I occupy me
    been back at galilee, so how will the pope survive me...
    my brother is gettin em! allow me 2 add on in a humble manner

    a brother's life is shown to none below,
    blood grows from cement and a gun's promotion is blown to pieces
    lungs control my corpse's, I mean corporate thesis
    from blunts on granny's porch to to a contortionist's grammy speeches,
    fly stones devise storms to get a god's sifer born again in Eden
    ride hard on cornball deacons, my sword shines as Reaper
    fellow Kings develop rings across boards,
    shop glossaries, skeletons, and charred pieces with connected dartists and shop-keepers
    pressured carbons released spin sharply and carve our names deep into your now-scarred psyche,
    Tone and Sifer squeeze known particles into dark screams and an Armageddon of digital dreams
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  8. #98
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    haha, solid, yah'mean, 4.21, the day after...
    $%#&!

  9. #99
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default 6.9 at '10 o'clock

    ...this the return of Christ again, closing on the black chamber. I'm the Sun Tzu-Wu. '93 to '12, P.Hill to P.Hill. since dey wun, I won...atone, at one...contract terms, yahda-yahdi blood...shout [cover] to lek, shout [cover] to black jesus. I'm N2 bldg...
    $%#&!

  10. #100
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default 2.13.22-6.19.10

    ...I was closing on 2.13 of '08 o'clock
    seen my corner boy bey with his flock, on 106 and Park
    put the a.p.b. out, that's on the game, they don't know me, blood
    busy tryin' a' breach protocol, now they owe me, cuz
    that's about it, my arrival time they say 12 of '12
    how they calculated, well, I been here since 'bout quarter to 12
    about the contract language, my physical shell speaks for itself
    hoover dead, he can die again, feds done phucked themselves
    I still ain't dead, I'm a' rise the Father from outta' me
    still who I am tho', my drill on the women, wu men, you'z 'bout to cee
    this the last day of the month I was slumped, so g.
    we never die, I'm a' put you d., shit's ethernal, see
    sylvia returned to ether or, I'm a' see her,
    keep it war [love], I'm word manifest, I'm more than a seer...
    $%#&!

  11. #101
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default next dey air you'z out

    I put the heist move on broad and olney street,
    Ďcause I seen bloods trying aí get too next to me
    room 302, calling me coo-coo
    but Iím realer than crazy, Iím sun tzu-wu
    benny boom had the picture air-tight, sure you right
    Iím jesus. diablo had petee pete [simon peter], oh I mean hector, how I rearranged the roc
    duct-tape, tied-up...how Iím pleading for his life?
    fuck that pussy, heís cain to me, but check it,
    no ese to be writí in Ďbout this session
    so thatís bullshit, and Iím the matador
    Iím aí brody the game and ask whatís the matter, yíall?
    t.o.n.y. [thru] christ rising, red and blue demons falling
    klu klux klan suddenly they withdrawing
    wu-tang dance, suddenly Iím all for it,
    especially when the bitches no longer can ignore me
    it was more than ten bricks from jerusalem
    Iím ainít saying shit, I ainít tell you [joab] what to do to Ďem
    fuck hollywood, and what they about
    I was on wissahickon terminal, trying aí cross them devils out
    I used to get my hair braided in overbrook
    whatís up with fresh prince, the monk, and the other crooks
    itís D.ís block now, when I set the shit up for him
    we can talk about it later on, no cuffs to him
    I donít need lucianoís word to carry guns
    Iím from philly, so cís and bís Iím burying, once again,
    so my report cardís all aís,
    a d,e,f, here-and-there like poor grades
    ...yo, you know that shitís real, g. Iím aí getting closer now. just have bitches for me so I can have that sex. oh, no question, bloods rushing to my dick, for the fear of Allah is upon them all... [church vol. IX]...
    $%#&!

  12. #102
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
    ...I was closing on 2.13 of '08 o'clock
    seen my corner boy bey with his flock, on 106 and Park
    put the a.p.b. out, that's on the game, they don't know me, blood
    busy tryin' a' breach protocol, now they owe me, cuz
    that's about it, my arrival time they say 12 of '12
    how they calculated, well, I been here since 'bout quarter to 12
    about the contract language, my physical shell speaks for itself
    hoover dead, he can die again, feds done phucked themselves
    I still ain't dead, I'm a' rise the Father from outta' me
    still who I am tho', my drill on the women, wu men, you'z 'bout to cee
    this the last day of the month I was slumped, so g.
    we never die, I'm a' put you d., shit's ethernal, see
    sylvia returned to ether or, I'm a' see her,
    keep it war [love], I'm word manifest, I'm more than a seer...
    rest in peace to my cousin G., aka the return of Marcus Garvey. we live to see another day.
    rest in peace to my grammah' Sylvia Masters...we do what we do...
    $%#&!

  13. #103
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default in 11th chamber's ass

    11th Chamber, you'z a dumb-ass tho', chek it out...
    ...fuk givin' you a new way to think, who's the new grave mistake
    I'm wastin' pages of ink on imbissil-ass slaves to banks
    my statements to free myself of my state, all of you pussies ate
    the dick of the masta'minin' connivin'-ass jac' of trades
    you sufferin' for succatash, no steak, nothin' lasts
    let me find out you suckin' ass, yeah, I'm a fukin' ass
    catch a whiff, don't unn'astand the gift? shut the-fuck on up
    on my word alone, your soul slumped the-fuk on up
    you'z a dumb-ass, ain't you nigga, frontin' ass bastid
    want alchemy to happen, you in a' urn-full of ashes
    ...yo, go somewhere with that shit, right back at you dummies
    it's a wrap, and if you gotta' dust your shoulders off, who's the mummy
    yo, think like you wanna' belong to a casket closed
    I'm a' be good without any of y'all dumb-asses' quotes...
    ...half a' peace
    better let me breathe, or you gon' be
    the next grocery item skinned alive, fricasseed...
    $%#&!

  14. #104
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
    11th Chamber, you'z a dumb-ass tho', chek it out...
    ...fuk givin' you a new way to think, who's the new grave mistake
    I'm wastin' pages of ink on imbissil-ass slaves to banks
    my statements to free myself of my state, all of you pussies ate
    the dick of the masta'minin' connivin'-ass jac' of trades
    you sufferin' for succatash, no steak, nothin' lasts
    let me find out you suckin' ass, yeah, I'm a fukin' ass
    catch a whiff, don't unn'astand the gift? shut the-fuck on up
    on my word alone, your soul slumped the-fuk on up
    you'z a dumb-ass, ain't you nigga, frontin' ass bastid
    want alchemy to happen, you in a' urn-full of ashes
    ...yo, go somewhere with that shit, right back at you dummies
    it's a wrap, and if you gotta' dust your shoulders off, who's the mummy
    yo, think like you wanna' belong to a casket closed
    I'm a' be good without any of y'all dumb-asses' quotes...
    ...half a' peace
    better let me breathe, or you gon' be
    the next grocery item skinned alive, fricasseed...
    you killin em!

    penned to the beat this ant heaves,
    his tone and strings are my commander in chief
    wrap cities in banana leaves and spark the relief,
    uncharted in these heartless seas, you have all been deceived
    in this compartment lies the peace our freedom,
    a piece of my blood dissected and restarted,
    a trifecta of lust, greed and necrotic sections recharged
    no grief for these departed,
    no scorsese scenes or di Vinci dreams of reaching the retarded,
    we are slim kings, our cream leaks to bring stars in, kid
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  15. #105
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...much appreciated...
    ...now, here's some ish that might be over cats heads [yet again]...dunno..gotta' put it out there tho'...who gon' catch up, got no idea...
    $%#&!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •