Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: The Older God's Comic Book Thread

wow this Simon Dark fellow looks awfully cool...i wanna read those...it seems that the date of the release for each of them corresponds with the respective comic number..or vice versa..thats awesome....cool costume too...im assuming its good, yes?

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Dunno if you guys have heard about this yet:

SUPERMAN AND BATMAN VS. VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES

Writer: Kevin Van Hook
    Artist: Tom Mandrake

First part (of six) comes out October 15th and then the others follow bi-weekly.

Haha, that's some crazy shit.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 08-19-2008 at 09:54 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

gotta see it ^^ shit I love vamps and werewolves. plus superman and batman some tasty cake

Nakhi I don't know how I missed this thread for 3 months but I have a lot of respect for you for putting this together. There is some great stuff in here that I have missed over the years.

Any one on here have The Watchman graphic novel? I want to read that before the movie comes out.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

It's already been upped in this thread hasn't it?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Maybe I missed it. I'll check again when I get time.

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

yeah it is in here somewhere...........

page 12
    Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 08-19-2008 at 10:11 PM.

click the sig if you vatican status

Much thanks.

Batman & Huntress -Cry for Blood
    After the Huntress, a vigilante with extreme methods, finally earns the approval of Batman, a mafia capo is suddenly discovered murdered by a crossbow, her weapon of choice. Now as Helena Bertinelli, aided by the mysterious Question, attempts to evade Batman and his allies, she must also prove her innocence and determine who is trying to frame her. Through this adventure we discover how watching her father, a powerful mafia leader, and the rest of her family be murdered, transformed this innocent Catholic girl into a nocturnal figure of vengeance.
    1-6
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139132780/Batman___Huntress_-Cry_for_Blood.rar

Nightwing & Huntress-Cosa Nostra
    When an undercover cop is killed, apparently by a mob boss, the worlds of Nightwing and the Huntress collide in this trade paperback that collects the 4-issue NIGHTWING/HUNTRESS miniseries. As the two heroes approach the policeman's brutal murder from very different angles - Nightwing looking for justice and the truth, Huntress looking for vengeance - they find that opposites really do attract.
    1-4
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139133607/Nightwing___Huntress-Cosa_Nostra.rar
    Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 08-21-2008 at 07:54 PM.

The fourth in a collection of masterpieces (SUPERMAN: PEACE ON EARTH, BATMAN: WAR ON CRIME, SHAZAM! POWER OF HOPE) by Emmy Award-winning producer Paul Dini and acclaimed artist Alex Ross. Presented in a unique oversized format, this painted book reveals the hardships and obstacles that Wonder Woman must face due to public perception based on her appearance and womanhood. But in this journey of self-discovery, the Amazon princess learns more about the person she is as she fights both physical threats and biases.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139137086/Wonder_Woman-Spirit_Of_Truth.rar

The second installment in a classic painted anthology (SUPERMAN: PEACE ON EARTH, SHAZAM!: POWER OF HOPE, WONDER WOMAN: SPIRIT OF TRUTH) by Emmy Award-winning producer Paul Dini and acclaimed artist Alex Ross. In this oversized book, Batman encounters a young boy, who much like himself, has survived the murder of his parents. Seeing a mirror reflection of his younger self, the Dark Knight ponders his own life paths as he examines the nature of crime as it ubiquitously permeates from the Gotham streets to the corporate suites.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139138340/Batman_-_War_on_Crime.rar

SHAZAM!: POWER OF HOPE is a tale of a super-hero using his powers in the most human of ways, to instill hope in the hearts of children. When Billy Batson, Captain Marvel's adolescent alter ego, receives a letter from a terminally ill boy in the City's Children Hospital, he decides to spend a few days in the ward. A true kid at heart, Captain Marvel tries to shed some light in the children's lives by taking them on flying escapades and amazing them with stories of his exploits. Through amazing art and dynamic personal interaction, the true essence and innocence of Captain Marvel shines throughout this touching and emotional book.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139140267/Shazam-The_Power_Of_Hope.rar

The first in a groundbreaking painted series (BATMAN: WAR ON CRIME, SHAZAM!: POWER OF HOPE, WONDER WOMAN: SPIRIT OF TRUTH) by Emmy Award-winning producer Paul Dini and acclaimed artist Alex Ross. Utilizing an oversized format, this inspirational book presents a tale in which Superman faces off against one of the planet's greatest threats: world hunger. In a Herculean effort to feed the starving masses around the globe, the Man of Steel fights through cynicism and delivers a message of hope and peace just in time for the holiday season.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139141693/Superman-Peace_On_Earth.rar

n the year 3000, an armada of destructive aliens has unleashed an all-out assault on Earth and is poised to conquer the planet. But when a young boy stumbles upon the crypt of King Arthur, the legendary monarch and the Knights of the Round Table are magically reincarnated. Together once again, King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Merlin, and the rest of the classic knights take on the invading extraterrestrials and their wicked leader, Morgan Le Fay, the half-sister of Arthur. A mythical tale of honor and bravery, CAMELOT 3000 proves that some heroes are timeless.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139147465/DCP_Archive_Edition_-_Camelot_3000__1982_DC__307p__compiled_by_Kritter-DCP_.rar