Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Strangers Fucking Sucked!!!

wuswordz95

the masks do look scary. at first i thought this wqas some sort of supernatraul movie. not a slasher michael myers / hills have eyes movie.
    When I first heard saw a mini previeww of this film I thought the movie was gonna be a nightmare of my childhood coming out to the big screen. when i was little I had A nightmare about these people that had doll faces. scary doll faces. their bodies were half human flesh skin half maniquen. people would run from them. who ever got touched by one would turn in to one of them. it was the one of the scariest dreams I ever had.

-

I saw The Strangers and it wasn't scary at all. The killers with the masks on were crazy. They didn't take their masks off until the end but their faces weren't shown. Liv Tyler's boyfriend was stupid. Why would he go outside after continuing to hear knocks on the door to investigate to see who's outside? LOL. It seemed to me like he was trying to get killed. You don't do stupid shit like that when strange shit like that happens.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I've talked to people who have said that they really liked it, and it was one of the scariest movies they've seen.

JRoll

I guess it all depends on what you get scared by.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'll have to check it out. Can't be any less scary than the Sixth Sense.