Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wu-Tang Corp Top 101

TheWolf

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    That's what I'm saying. I mean come on...3 brilliant verses over a very good beat and a solid hook. And the beat switch before the third verse is just masterful...

I mean not only is it better then Wolves,but better then any song on Iron Flag,and The W...and it beats some of the songs on Forever.

I think you should really consider putting the song on the list, I mean really, rock.
    It's good to see some love for GWG, classic Wu.

Better than anything on IronFlag - Definitely.

Would fit nicely with the best tracks from the W.

As I said before if you combine the best of The W and 8D, you got a Classic album, up with 36 and Forever.

Wolves. was and is the most popular track on 8 Diagrams, both in reviews and votes, while YOU may like Gun Will Go more, that is YOUR personal opinion and NOT that of the CORP. I personally like them both, but there is no way Gunna go is better, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Wolves is probably the only joint on 8D that I whole heartedly love...well that and windmill.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Don't worry, there will be plenty of time to mull all this shit over once we are done. Right now, lets do some fucking reviews.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Rock I think once this list is finished all the posts after should be deleted so that people can just focus on the responses.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

#76 Masta Killa - No Said Date - 346.5 pts.

Year:2004
    Artists:Masta Killa
    Producer:Baby Dooks

Can I get a guest review?
    NSD is a RZA production.

^^^ "masta killa" is not, acoording to wiki anyway, don't confuse the song no said date with the song masta killa

lol.. i had the title and artist mixed up.

ok I just went ahead and dumped A Lil Story, Sound of the Slums and Masta Killa, Execute Them is now up, and Labels, Thoughts?

Gun Will Go.

It's #176

It's #16 for me.

Say what you want.

hey B.R, I'll guest review:

#86 Execute Them - The Swarm - 312 pts
    #74 Iron Maiden - Ironman - 347.5 pts.

and also, how do we vote for what we think should be on the list? PM ya?

I'll Pm you the review tomorrow bro

^^^excellent just drop them in my pm box.

Still need reviews for The Table and What the Blood Clot