once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wu-Tang Corp Top 101

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    Great review on Guillotine, it's a reviewers paradise... with the verses and everything...
    thanks, I like spreading the reviews around so it's not all about me, but i really wanted that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    thanks, I like spreading the reviews around so it's not all about me, but i really wanted that one.
    I imagine everybody wanted that one. I think that you were drooling while writing

Poisonous paragraphs, smash ya phonograph
    in half, it be the Inspectah Deck on the warpath

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

YaY!! Mr.Sandman!!!

Suga Duga

It's yourz is mine

The Top 25 HAS BEGUN Mwaahaahhaahhaahahhahahaahahahaaaa
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Winter Wars is up

Winter Wars is up
    I could do it.

Oops...already done.

But The Stove Was Off... 6 Chambaz's Avatar

A better tomorrow at 25 ? that song and Severe punishment have the lowest replay value on WTF

Quote Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
    A better tomorrow at 25 ? that song and Severe punishment have the lowest replay value on WTF
    I feel what you're saying. Take a look at the list. I'm sure that's a lot of songs you don't disagree with, at least the order.

This is the Corp's list.

A Better Tomorrow was HIGHLY influenced by those surveys I sent out, I think it finished #5 in those, I dunno man, I think the message is so strong and positive it belongs up there.

Oh yea, the Release Yo Delf review by Hellspawn is up

#23 - 7:30AM
    #22 - noon
    #21 - 4:00PM

EST

need a review for Can it Be

need a review for Can it Be
    All So Simple? Sure...