Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Dmx G.o.a.t.????

Default Re: Dmx G.o.a.t.????

i've seen people on SOHH, Hip Hop DX and Allhiphop talk about LS with classic status, your point? Stop trying to talk for people, you are not people, you are one person.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

x aint wack but he aint the G.O.A.T

lol@ peeps sayin hes wack he far from it
    got all of his album n hes definitley up with the best of em

x=dopeness but not the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    lol..its a wu tang site...in genreal i think most peeps dont consider LS a classic....people on here still talk about tical...u wanna say its a classic ?
    I think most HIP HOP heads would say the first tround of WU TANG solo records are classics........

......I read magazine top albums lists.......and LIQUID SWORDS, ONLY BUILT, IRONMAN, etc are all usually listed.

DMX, dude is aight............but lets get real for a second here, the dude has basically made the same album 5 times in a row.........same production, same style, same type of singles.......like does anyone really need more than 1 DMX record.......all the dude talks about is his dogs and his niggas......he keeps recycling the same album

no

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    I think most HIP HOP heads would say the first tround of WU TANG solo records are classics........

......I read magazine top albums lists.......and LIQUID SWORDS, ONLY BUILT, IRONMAN, etc are all usually listed.

DMX, dude is aight............but lets get real for a second here, the dude has basically made the same album 5 times in a row.........same production, same style, same type of singles.......like does anyone really need more than 1 DMX record.......all the dude talks about is his dogs and his niggas......he keeps recycling the same album
    gza too..sorry all his albums have the same lyrical subject matter...

your fucking overrating him

still standin tall

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    why try n' fix it if it ain't broken? peace

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
    Not even if I fell from ten stories high
    Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
    No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
    I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz