Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 237

Thread: The World According to Style

  1. #46
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    a bird can sense electro magnetic waves to navigate during migration.

    a dolphin can communicate and attack using soundwaves

    a bee can process ultraviolet light.


    our brains are superior to theirs. why do these concepts seem so ridiculous?





    tsa you believe whatever the rednecks that you worship tell you.
    fine.... you ain't shit and there is nothing special about you.
    we both agree on something.


    fact : the darker a color is the more light/energy is absorbed. so the greater amount of melanin in the eyes means more light is abosorbed. more of the spectrum is received.

    fact: the pineal gland produces serotonin. In the central nervous system, serotonin plays an important role as a neurotransmitter in the modulation of anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, sexuality, appetite, and metabolism, as well as stimulating vomiting.

    fact: melanin molecule absorbs vibrational energy such as sound and light.
    more melain=more sound absorbed=more frequencies heard

    fact: the pineal gland
    communicates information about environmental lighting to various parts of the body. light is received by the retina and signals the hypothalmus. the hypothalmus coordinates biological clock signals. from there it goes to the pineal gland where the info is distributed throughout the body.

    so the pineal gland does keep you in tune with natural cycles and biorhythms.


    fact:caucasians have a calcified pineal gland and very low melanin levels.


    i'll stop here because TSA has trouble reading.


    like i said for the 3rd time. everything has a spectrum.

    i'm sure there are black people with calcified pineal glands.

    trying to objectify what i'm saying is a leftbrained activity. try using the other side.


    and its not black asian mexican ect ect

    its people of color and people without color.

    all melaniated people, animals and plants get beneficial vitamins and nutrients from the sun

    non melaninated people get cancer, liverspots or just burn.

    these are the facts.



    and since tsa only accepts info when it comes from a white person.....


    colorado state
    http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...do/pineal.html

    Nat Inst Mental Health
    http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten...t/149/3683/542

  2. #47

    Default

    Im having real trouble coming to grips with the assertion that people with higher levels of melanin are some how better positioned as recipients of vitamins from ultra violet light.

    "Non melaninated people" (these people are albinos i guess?) are extremely rare, and this is a desease in itself. Im not sure how this supports your argument.

    The points above this are contentious, and are based on "feelings" and "hunches" as oppose to evidence.

    Your drawing conclusions where conclusions cannot logically be plucked from the little evidence presented.

    The use of words such as "spectrum" further confuses me, and i feel as though it doesnt aid your attempt to justify your points.

    But, just for instance, this statement:

    fact : the darker a color is the more light/energy is absorbed. so the greater amount of melanin in the eyes means more light is absorbed. more of the spectrum is received.

    Is confusing and contentious.

    What do you mean "more light/energy is [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']absorbed[/FONT]"?

    Low levels of melanin allow for greater absorption of vitamins as the result of UV light, as far as i understand.

    Evidently, i am not a scientist, but i feel your assimilation of scientific assertions into what is essentially a philosophical point, is confusing and misleading.

    I cannot contend the subsequent follow on argument, because i dont have the correct level of scientific knowledge.

    I mean, simply, i am a white person, my eyes are very dark though.

    Does this somehow mean that i am able to absorb greater benefits from the light/energy? Or does my calcified pineal gland negate this?


    My 'feeling' is that any attempted scientific proof that one 'race' is inherently at a psychologically disposition, to do evil or whatever else, is extremely presumptuous and flawed. Im yet to be convinced otherwise. There are 'black' people all over the world, yet all these 'theories' seem to focus solely on an African concept of 'Blackness'.

    I dont know, some explanation would be good though.



  3. #48
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    you win the award for most annoying poster to ever post on WTC hands down


    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

    now let me start with saying, you and sunny are the ONLY two to call me annoying.



    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    arrogance is thinking that everything i say is about you. dummy. i was referring to TSA.


    yes thinking that everything people say is about you is one of an arrogant persons traits - when i wrote "
    you win the award for most annoying poster to ever post on WTC hands down"
    i was honestly talking about TSA - you would be the second most annoying poster WTC has seen - i can see now how you would think that i was talking about you -



    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

    now let me start with saying, you and sunny are the ONLY two to call me annoying.
    i'd be annoyed, i guess, if someone came in here and knocked my out of the dominant spot and reduced me to calling them big brother. but then again i'll NEVER know.
    you wasn't clear on who you was talking about ...........dummy
    just thank me i linked this thread in that other thread so that you'd get the chance to talk about your silly little world - nobody gives a fuck about your world - this thread was dam near on the second page with only my reply -







    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

    he was THE dominant gen chatter until PSA. then the facade was shattered. after that it became open season on TSA when b4 he was untouchable.
    now i am the untouchable one.

    god damn get over it. or atleast get over yourself.


    ugly as it gets
    lmao - your the dominant gen chatter huh - and you posted some funny pictures and some stale jokes to knock him out of that spot huh - how old did you say you were again ? 12 ?
    you playin yourself -
    i leave you alone and don't say anything to you - then you come around after about 3 or 4 days mentioning my name, having some corny sarcastic bullshit to say about me - so i go and snap your bra straps, your husband patty cakes jumps in - i punch him in his jaw - he falls you start scratching and swinging - i hold you by your forehead and laugh - then send you home with ripped up panty hose and no bus fare - and you're mad about this - just leave me alone yo - don't quote me, don't mention my name and all will be good for you - you must be one of those bitches who loves abuse -

  4. #49
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    from watching some of styles vids a while ago, i ;kind of figured that he was one of "those guys".

    maybe i didnt want to believe it , i dont know.

    but yeah, i just dont know, this thread is, i dont know.

    if i had the time, id... i dont know.

    i mean, obviously i do have the time, but yeah, i just dont know about anything anymore.

    its all murky.

    the lines are blurred.

    i dont know.
    yall getting a divorce now ?




    BTW - Gavina - TSA is funnier than you - stop trying to be a comedian and talk more about melanin and the spirit world and other shit you really know nothing about

  5. #50
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    okay who farted?

  6. #51
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    okay who farted?


    look down and you'll find your answer

















































  7. #52
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    we lived fast and died young. and it's not the american system, its the system the world has been going by for the past 6000 years. probably more. Adopting it is vital
    Not true. there are many documented civilizations that prospered for thousands of years using a system that's almost the opposite of ours. Look at the Chinese...

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    what about albinos, are they mentally altered, or do they just blink a lot.

    all that your in the end saying is white ppl are smarter and black ppl are more religious.
    religeous? the euros came up with that concept. for others it was an understood sector is the make up of everyday life.
    and albinos are are just deficient in melanin (but that doesn't mean that this condition can't be combined with other maladies).

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    dude, that's not true.
    quit.
    White people have tool powers
    Black people have god powers
    Asian people have heat vision
    Papua New Guienas can melt.


    doesnt this, for a man with a college education sound very, very, very far fetched?

    This would mean that the average englishman is more tool oriented then Leonardo Da Vinci, George washington carver, imotep, so on, so forth.

    im not even gonna justify this racial self esteem shield with an blown out analogy. this is just goofy. the fuck do eskimos have? ice breath

    mexicans all talking to fish and shit
    WTF?! was this even supposed to make sense? I think not. U didn't either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    all countries are destant to fail, all countries want to be in americas position, so adopting the american system is a win


    wu-tang has ruined a lot of your lives
    if u truly believe this then you know nothing of economics or other countries
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  8. #53
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    this system is not "ours", im gonna be it in simple terms, but to excel over other civilizations you need to step on other ppls feet, it's a true fact. China probably used it just as much as we did. China in the real sense the empire of Chin, a tiny part of the north easter section of the blob we now call china. the rest of it was conquer through war and kept through oppression, and in times of china's history it had had domain over areas that aren't ethically Chin, Han Chinese, or even Chinese such as vietnam and so forth.

    China is currently bullying it's way up by cheating international rules and reinforcing forced labor when need be and an iron clamp on dissidents.

    they suck too.


    also, all european religious concepts come from the middle east, so your wrong about them not being the ones that seperated the two, though they did do wonders for the world of secular thought, but also didn't invent it.

    or also generalizing europeans, because purtians for example didn't seperate faith and everyday life among others.


    also, all countries are destant to fail, OR will never maintain a position of affulence for an eternity, it's not economics, it's life.

  9. #54
    SiferBorn BornPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Souf CHIolin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    maybe, maybe not. I don't have the facts at hand to refute your arguements, but you do have a way of making the most ridiculous positions defendable. U'd make a great MONK.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

    -.5Kut

  10. #55

    Default

    http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=4340

    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m..._16387998/pg_4

    "People with albinism, who have no melanin in their skin, hair, or eyes, have normal amounts of melanin in their brain cells."

  11. #56
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    TSA has no idea what he is talking about, he needs to provide evidence to support his claims.
    the chinese believed in isotionism. they built a FUCKNG WALL AROUND THE COUNTRY!
    they only began to run into problems when other nations decided to invade.
    this is why china is 98% Han(ethnic group) Chinese. imagine that. billions of people all the same race genetically. in a way, all chinese DO look the same. lol

    spirituality and religion are two different things.

    no i am not saying black people are more religious. READ my post and you will find my answer.

    you keep trying to objectify my comments. stop being a redneck.


  12. #57
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    your dumb.
    the americans believed in isolationism

    today more of traditional mongolia is under chinese control then mongolian control. tibet and other non han chinese regions are considered china.
    almost all of south east asia, tiawan, korea, all that a history of periodic chinese domination control.

    the reason there's so many more han chinese is because there's a lot of them period.
    america is 85% white, does it mean this is white land, no, it means there's a lot of white people.

    the japanese as well, 98 or more % japanese but took over a lot of Ainu and Okinawan land until both ethnicities almost don't exist anymore. But they also had a period of isolationism.

    it's not an american system, it's a world system that america is good at.

    and your saving black ppl have greater potential to be spirially receptive. cool. but me saying black ppl are more religious is a simplification of a ridiculous racism notion developed more as a comeback then a philosophy or theory.

  13. #58
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    no there are different types of chinese.
    han, uigur, mongol, etc.

    china has natural boundaries and the final boundary is the great wall.

    america is not 85%white. you are pulling numbers out of your ass.

    but lets explore you imaginary world and say that it is....now to make an accurate comparason, we would have to say that america was 85% northern irish.
    that would make america a northern irish country.

    this is the level of ethnic homogenization.
    china has 1.6+ billion people 98% are HAN chinese.

    you can't dazzle me with your bullshit. you have no idea what you are talking about.


    no spirituality and religion are two completely different things.

    you are trying to simplify something that does not need simplification.

    basically you are trying to CHANGE what i said to fit you misinformed and uninformed take on the world.

    you don't read and you are culturally and physically isolated from reality.
    you are inexperienced and naive.
    do some real research then come back.


    for christ sake, you can't even formulate a coherent sentence, and its not misspelling. its like you don't know the english lang.


    "also, all countries are destant to fail"
    wtf can you tell anyone when this is the level of your education?

    i mean really.... "destant"


    DESTANT?


    Last edited by STYLE; 06-10-2008 at 05:25 PM.

  14. #59
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    if chinas bourders were natural we wouldn't have the whole TIBET thing goin one, China's boarders like that of any country are not natural

    there's just more han chinese then the rest again more of mongolia is in china then mongolia, again china has had a history of imperialism over every country it boarders. Korea vietnam so on and so forth.

    sometimes you say stuff just to be on the opposite side of what im saying

  15. #60
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    you saying that is like saying lincoln nebraska is nigerian
    because YOU live there.

    ALL those other cultures and races are A DROP IN THE OCEAN compared to the number of HAN.
    1.5 billion han compared to 100 million of ALL THE OTHER ethnicities combined.
    stop and think b4 you respond this time. stop. think. respond.




    you have the mountains, desert and the ocean. these are called NATURAL BOUNDARIES.
    During ancient times, the only barriers the Chinese had were the natural barriers such as the Hymalayas to the southwest, the Taklamakan Desert to the west, the China Sea to the southeast, and the Yellow Sea to the northeast. To the north was a huge open steppe, or grassy plain, that left invaders an open area to attack and destroy. The Hymalayas acted as a barrier by giving invaders less of a chance of attacking because of rocky cliffs and steep mountain sides. The Taklamakan Desert made enemies forfeit the walk and they thought that they would starve.
    The two sea's, Yellow and China, gave enemies a challenge of finding a way to cross it. Building boats was difficult, so they had no way of crossing the Seas. The enemies tried many times to attack from the west through the open steppe; many times they succeeded but also many times they failed.

    the same reason that many states are divided the way that they are:



    you are really showing how dumb you are.
    you need to get a REAL education. or pay attention in school.


    Last edited by STYLE; 06-10-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •