Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
Results 226 to 237 of 237

Thread: The World According to Style

  1. #226
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    How bout you?

  2. #227
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    i'll fuck you up when i'm sleepy


    but it's just because i'm less tolerant when i'm not refreshed

    i tolerate alot of bullshit - i watch and keep my distance - i'll warn you several times - give you the benefit of the doubt - give you an example of how you are annoying - provide solutions - and when all that fails, i'm whoopin your ass

  3. #228
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    I feel ya.

    I notice a lot of behavioral problems in general involve impulsiveness, impatience, anger, and fear.

  4. #229
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    I want to get into a build with you a about the character traits of the dajal

    I'm thinking that the dajal and the.messiah grew up together in the same area. Please don't ask why i see it like this yet lol.

    I have a few reasons to believe that the dajal has gotten a bad rap by those who wanted to conceal the messiahs identity.

    Because he was to come and wipe away everything they believed. And those who make money off of religion would lose money.

    Floating grape _ dajal

    Hook nose _ messiah

    The dajal put him through alot of pain to test him and to prove to a set group that he was the messiah.

    The dajal loved him

    And the dajal was the only one that he could not out debate.

    After losing a debate to the dajal, the dajal kissed a quaran and gave it to him.

    The dajal is also a few years younger than him.

    Btw, none of this happened on The soils of arabia, but in the melting pot

  5. #230
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Debated a long time whether or not to make this public.

    Been wanting to ask you this for some time.

    I do beleive we are very close to experiencing some very interesting times.

  6. #231
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    The god of america will rule globally

    Quetzacoatl

    Will rise among the original man.

    The natives of this place

    The 7.

    Undeniable shit.

    Everything else is a distraction

  7. #232
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    I want to get into a build with you a about the character traits of the dajal
    I do not believe in dajal. The story of dajal could not be found in Quran, but is found in hadith. I believe Quran to be the only modern uncorrupted source of Islaam. I believe hadith to be a compilation of statements attributed to the Prophet about 250 to 300 yrs after his death and has no relevance in Islaam.

    I do not believe that a Messiah is coming. I believe he was "raised up", a euphemism some say which means he died. Nothing in Quran indicates he will come back.

    Traditional Islam has been infiltrated with foreign ideas because shaitans' promise was that he would lead men away from ArRahman ArRaheem, and a look at this world shows him being true to his promise.



    I do beleive we are very close to experiencing some very interesting times.
    I believe so. Some prophesies, which are in the Quran that need to be fulfilled before the resurrection are:

    - ad-dukhan , the smoke, which will plague the earth leading to the deaths of 2/3 of the world population.

    - juj and majuj (gog and magog) - this is open to interpretation as to what or who this is

    - a creature will talk to man about true Islaam. Exactly what this creature is, is not well known.

    ...there is more...
    Last edited by diggy; 04-08-2013 at 03:34 PM.

  8. #233
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    out side of the Quaran or any other compilation of books...the story is in nature.


    there is no One Messiah - Messiahs Come and Go

    just like people may talk about the next Jordan and may look at Colby and Lebron

    people talk about the next Hitler

    great ones consistently rise and fall among us - this is natural - and what's written/recorded of ancient time may cause one to miss todays times if the purpose of those recordings is misunderstood by the reader.

  9. #234
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I do not believe in dajal. The story of dajal could not be found in Quran, but is found in hadith. I believe Quran to be the only modern uncorrupted source of Islaam. I believe hadith to be a compilation of statements attributed to the Prophet about 250 to 300 yrs after his death and has no relevance in Islaam.

    and this description of the dajal may have been drawn to lead people away from being guided to the true Islam.

    and i believe that no one book can lead anyone to true Islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I do not believe that a Messiah is coming. I believe he was "raised up", a euphemism some say which means he died. Nothing in Quran indicates he will come back.
    and who is this Messiah who died ?

    what was his purpose and how can we, the people on this earth today benefit from a dead Messiah

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Traditional Islam has been infiltrated with foreign ideas because shaitans' promise was that he would lead men away from ArRahman ArRaheem, and a look at this world shows him being true to his promise.
    all ancient things,and beliefs fade away eventually.

    we know right from wrong.

    but if in our righteousness, we are looking for the wrong ones in the world, we become those wrong ones in the world.

    using ancient misunderstood methods of dealing with those we see as wrong will cause us to be in error every time



    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I believe so. Some prophesies, which are in the Quran that need to be fulfilled before the resurrection are:

    - ad-dukhan , the smoke, which will plague the earth leading to the deaths of 2/3 of the world population.

    - juj and majuj (gog and magog) - this is open to interpretation as to what or who this is

    - a creature will talk to man about true Islaam. Exactly what this creature is, is not well known.

    ...there is more...
    we believe in things we don't understand and we suffer and cause others to suffer.

    if there is a grand enemy, this enemy knows what the believers are looking for and can easily manufacture these events - and cause the people to submit to it.

  10. #235
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post


    and who is this Messiah who died ?
    I was referring to the man called Jesus.



    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    we believe in things we don't understand and we suffer and cause others to suffer.

    if there is a grand enemy, this enemy knows what the believers are looking for and can easily manufacture these events - and cause the people to submit to it.
    But if God does not will man to manufacture these events, then it does not happen. God, the all-powerful.

  11. #236
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post





    But if God does not will man to manufacture these events, then it does not happen. God, the all-powerful.
    zack lee

  12. #237
    Shaolin Inc. Abbott vahacris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Rugged Landz....
    Age
    36
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    heh, 2 biggest corp pussies with personal prpblems, both thinkin they are the shit.......

    pathetic.....

    ----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •