once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The World According to Style

the planet earth belongs to the original man.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    why is this in styleworld and not in sunnyworld?

yakub is a metaphor. just like adam and eve.
    no, yacub is not a metaphor.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    no, yacub is not a metaphor.
    so u basically saying that an NOI minister doesn't have a clue about what hes talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    so u basically saying that an NOI minister doesn't have a clue about what hes talking about
    IS THAT WHAT I SAID, OR IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY?

IF IT'S NOT CLEAR, GO BACK AND RE-READ WHAT I TYPED.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the person that wrote that article is said to have been a minister in the NOI -
    use to bees don't make no honey
    you would have to know how the NOI works in order to understand why i dismissed the article - not speaking for no one else -
    there are allot of Ex-ministers who leave, go out into the world, and teach their interpretation of what they think Elijah Meant - When the truth is Elijah said what he Meant

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    It doesn't belong to Blacks neither, it belongs to Indians. Black people were brought here, to the land that white people stole and never allowed to anyone else to claim. Sorta like what happened to Kosovo now.

But that's not my point.

I only wanted to show that Sunny's points are doubgle-edged swords.

Fuck it, I really need a sleep, I can't make coherent thoughts now.

the people that caucasains saw when they landed their funky asses on these shores were black - black skinned - and so were the people they brought over here from africa - black americans, are a mixture of all 3
    the black people who were here, the black people who were brought here, and that funky ass caucasian who infected the land

I understand English almost perfectly, after all those books I read in it and shit.
    you may understand it - but its obvious that you don't read or write it well

The point is that here is midnight, I'm tired as fuck and making reading errors.
    possible

That's also why I'm not responding to your post now. Good night, see ya tomorrow.
    do that and come back with a clear mind -

Some people are let into places they don't belong... Amazing bullshit. Again, according to that logic - go the fuck back to Africa.
    i never been to africa - most of my people were already here -

some people are let into places they don't belong - some people are allowed to drive but they shouldn't be -
    sometimes minors are let into R rated movies -

when i wrote what i wrote about people being let into places they don't belong, i was trying to be funny about them letting you into college - i would expect a college student to have a better reading comprehension

but your go back to africa response says it all -

when you bring truth to the children of satan, they show their teeth

-
    This is why the black folk who believe in Yacub story are never taken seriously. They keep going in circles, but if they expect that noone is gonna go against them, then theyre delusional Or if they believe noone has a "right" to go against them. Same thing.

The whole Yacub "story" or whatever u wanna call it.

Is a reflections of a man who struggles with reality.

And thats it.

They talk in abstract terms. Anyone can do that. Or is that based on how ur brains work? I guess the black authors of these stories dont have their Brains working like it should be then ! And they are the "white devils" they talk about.

Also what people dont understand is that when they talk about Caucasians. They actually talk about a group of people who look like some europeans and asians.

So ure actually talking about A lot Light skinned Europeans & Light skinned Asians. As they all come with dark eyes and dark hair.

Theres no argument.

Thats just another example how these people are racist. They talk about things they dont even SEE OR CAN SEE AS it appears in their Words.

Basically all the modern racist talk is based on the scientific model called "Out of Africa" which is questioned nowdays. All around the world.

All the black talk is based on a false view of race.

It is proven countless of times and can be proven again if neccesary !

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    -
    This is why the black folk who believe in Yacub story are never taken seriously. They keep going in circles, but if they expect that noone is gonna go against them, then theyre delusional Or if they believe noone has a "right" to go against them. Same thing.

The whole Yacub "story" or whatever u wanna call it.

Is a reflections of a man who struggles with reality.

And thats it.

They talk in abstract terms. Anyone can do that. Or is that based on how ur brains work? I guess the black authors of these stories dont have their Brains working like it should be then ! And they are the "white devils" they talk about.

Also what people dont understand is that when they talk about Caucasians. They actually talk about a group of people who look like some europeans and asians.

So ure actually talking about A lot Light skinned Europeans & Light skinned Asians. As they all come with dark eyes and dark hair.

Theres no argument.

Thats just another example how these people are racist. They talk about things they dont even SEE OR CAN SEE AS it appears in their Words.

Basically all the modern racist talk is based on the scientific model called "Out of Africa" which is questioned nowdays. All around the world.

All the black talk is based on a false view of race.

It is proven countless of times and can be proven again if neccesary !

bahh

it belongs to the indians
    Technically, no it doesnt. It belongs to the United States Government. Exactly my point. It was theirs, they didn't or were unable to defend it, and it was taken. See every war and battle that has ever been fought.
    Look eye, always look eye.

they lost their land because of biological warfare. it was stolen

if you steal something from someone, that doesn't mean its rightfully yours

your missing the point. You can cry about how the bully stole your lunch money, but unless you beat the bully down or figure out a way to stop him from taking your money, than its going to be his money.

You can cry about right and wrong all you want. The fact of the matter is that its not theirs anymore.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    your missing the point. You can cry about how the bully stole your lunch money, but unless you beat the bully down or figure out a way to stop him from taking your money, than its going to be his money.

You can cry about right and wrong all you want. The fact of the matter is that its not theirs anymore.
    That's cold.

Slim T - go look in the mirror...what you see is somebody that is racist out of lack of understanding which = ignorance.

Your expecting to find answers as if we are google where you can type and get and instant fix of an answer. Wont happen that way...ever.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Slim T - go look in the mirror...what you see is somebody that is racist out of lack of understanding which = ignorance.
    thats how alotta people are. its sad