Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 237

Thread: The World According to Style

  1. #196
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Post #1.



    They all came across Bering's strait 20 000 years ago and they were all yellow in the beginning. But climatic changes make miracles.

    You lost this one, try again.


    lmao - so all of the natives in america are the same - again - there were thousands of different types of natives here before the funky ass caucasian crepted up on the shores of america like a virus slowly shot in the veins of its victim by an evil doctor - there were many many different types of languages spoken here - many many different types of hues - most were dark to very dark skinned - they didn't begin becoming yellow until after all the raping and pillaging by the funky ass caucasian - there is a mixture of arab and chinese who left asia and or better yet was exiled out of china and hit the shores of the west coast of america - these mixed with the black natives here in america



















    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

    The fuck you know from what did I think about? Again, you read minds? Through Internet? I ain't never lying or bullshitting no one.
    english please - RIF

















    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    believing you won another argument.
    there was no argument, fight or debate - you're just not built like that

  2. #197
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lmao - so all of the natives in america are the same - again - there were thousands of different types of natives here before the funky ass caucasian crepted up on the shores of america like a virus slowly shot in the veins of its victim by an evil doctor - there were many many different types of languages spoken here - many many different types of hues - most were dark to very dark skinned - they didn't begin becoming yellow until after all the raping and pillaging by the funky ass caucasian - there is a mixture of arab and chinese who left asia and or better yet was exiled out of china and hit the shores of the west coast of america - these mixed with the black natives here in america

    Nonsense.







    You dead wrong on one count. You're not on MY level.


    Please, do some listening to Lyrics Born, and when you come to the chorus of "I'm Just Raw", remember: it's my dedication to you.


    This waste of bandwidth is dead from now on for me.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  3. #198
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Nonsense.







    You dead wrong on one count. You're not on MY level.


    Please, do some listening to Lyrics Born, and when you come to the chorus of "I'm Just Raw", remember: it's my dedication to you.


    This waste of bandwidth is dead from now on for me.

    LMAO !

  4. #199
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i couldn't make friends with such a coward.

    all sitting there taking it as i talk about white savagery and shit

    don't get me wrong, i do get into the "god, why are white ppl are scumbags that like to sue everyone" and they'll say "dude, it's true elohel"

    but "i hate your kind" as a pretext to me as a person, that's just childish, and anyone that excepts what im saying and still wants to go to a petting zoo with me is a coward and it reflects on who i am.
    shit's gay.


    thinks the white race is superior.
    friends use "nigger" when he's not around.
    laughs with them at their african/black jokes.
    admires white mans capri suns and cool ranch doritos

    hates himself and anything that looks remotely like him.



  5. #200
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    first of all - nothing originated in ancient greece -


    wrong....




  6. #201
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Okay, now I gotta explain.

    You hold of those words "Go back to Africa" like I spoke of my personal opinion there.

    But I said before "according to that logic"....




    ... Therefore that statement "go the fuck back to Africa", ...

    ...Obviously there's been a terrible misunderstanding, Sunny, I apologize ....

    ...I tell again, categorically, that I'm not a racist, that I never advocated segregation of any kind ...

    ... I deeply apologize to anyone that I offended with my statement, but now you know what I was thinking when I wrote that. No bullshit...


    Explaining why u used a statement that is mostly used only by racists,
    Apologizing for using it,
    And saying that u are not a racist,




    means u are a FUCKIN RACIST!!!

  7. #202
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    don't get me wrong, i do get into the "god, why are white ppl are scumbags that like to sue everyone" and they'll say "dude, it's true elohel"
    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Explaining why u used a statement that is mostly used only by racists,
    Apologizing for using it,
    And saying that u are not a racist,




    means u are a FUCKIN RACIST!!!

  8. #203
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    I did .




    Did u ?




    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    I understand English almost perfectly, after all those books I read in it and shit.

    The point is that here is midnight, I'm tired as fuck and making reading errors.

    That's also why I'm not responding to your post now. Good night, see ya tomorrow.



    Some people are let into places they don't belong... Amazing bullshit. Again, according to that logic - go the fuck back to Africa.

  9. #204
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default


  10. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    .... how would you know who the fuck i know, or what he fuck i know?

    the aboriginal man = more original than the african american less melanin having infected diseased man



    you are truly stupid if you believe what you wrote -Black people in america have less melanin than aboriginals ?
    LMAO someone...slap the teeth outa this fool


    yeah, like letting a nigga in the house instead of keeping them in the field. i guess white people only have themselves to blame to the 'black problem'. (obviously i personally dont feel this way, but if i did, you should have no problem with it)

    another one of satans children showing his teeth as the truth cannot be refuted -

    ouch


    fuck it.


    [/COLOR][/I]

    everyone that accepts the truth and beats you with it you think is either one of my akas, or someone who is following something you think i began -

    no one needs your approval patty cakes


    then has the nerve to end it with.....Peace

    lol - these lil wet face white boys are hilarious
    im unsure as to why you felt the need to reply to this post, as it wasnt directed towards you. whatever you want though.

    there are aboriginal people in australia with higher melanin levels than "black" people in america.

    want me to prove it? huh? huh?

    you want... proof?

    well like, um, your not on that level yet, stay uninformed, your not ready for it, your not on that level, your not ready for the realnass.

    you didnt understand the second part which you chose to reply to.

    plain and simple.

    you just didnt understand it.

    what more can i say...

    maybe i should explain the (simple) path which i followed in making that statement...

    but nah, your not ready for the truth.

    the truth.

    the truth.

    the truth is style said Jasper couldnt come into the Vatican because he was "too racist".


    haha

    at least Jasper is joking, and hes only stating cultural stereotypes.

    you guys are actual racists, who believe other races are actually inferior physically and mentally.

    its fucking pathetic.

    black boys are hilarious.

    or at least the easily mislead, uneducated, paranoid, internet educated ones...

    actual all people fitting that description are hilarious.

    and everyone who shares your beliefs isnt literally you sunny, but you people are all interchangable.

    your methods are exactly the same, as is your approach to 'building'.

    and you'll probably take that as a compliment.

    i dont know



  11. #206
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    im unsure as to why you felt the need to reply to this post, as it wasnt directed towards you. whatever you want though.

    there are aboriginal people in australia with higher melanin levels than "black" people in america.

    want me to prove it? huh? huh?

    you want... proof?

    well like, um, your not on that level yet, stay uninformed, your not ready for it, your not on that level, your not ready for the realnass.

    you didnt understand the second part which you chose to reply to.

    plain and simple.

    you just didnt understand it.

    what more can i say...

    maybe i should explain the (simple) path which i followed in making that statement...

    but nah, your not ready for the truth.

    the truth.

    the truth.

    the truth is style said Jasper couldnt come into the Vatican because he was "too racist".


    haha

    at least Jasper is joking, and hes only stating cultural stereotypes.

    you guys are actual racists, who believe other races are actually inferior physically and mentally.

    its fucking pathetic.

    black boys are hilarious.

    or at least the easily mislead, uneducated, paranoid, internet educated ones...

    actual all people fitting that description are hilarious.

    and everyone who shares your beliefs isnt literally you sunny, but you people are all interchangable.

    your methods are exactly the same, as is your approach to 'building'.

    and you'll probably take that as a compliment.

    i dont know


    awww - wookit wittle puppy pat trying to come off with words

    you go on now - and remember to be a good little wet face white boy

  12. #207
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    pat come on.

    i posted info about the physiological effects of melanin.

    you can't refute the properties of the melanin molecule. it's a fact.

    what part of my post was an illogical jump from fact to speculation?

    why do you view this as racism?

    the difference between races is not just skin deep. right?

    caucasians have traits that are superior to that of people of color.

    and i tried to stress that everyting has a spectrum. nothing is cut and dry.

    i know that some of this info is disquieting to you, possibly outright offensive.
    but that doesn't negate it's veracity.

    i am disappointed in how quickly you gave me your hand to talk to.

  13. #208

    Default

    i dont have time right now, but i assure you on monday i will try and continue the discussion.

    plus i asked some questions before, which were lost in the thread.

    so i dont know.

    im out.




  14. #209

    Default

    and i didnt "give you my hand to talk to".

    earlier i asked questions, they were ignored, sunny started with the usual stuff which derailed things.

    you said racists things, i got worked up.

    nuff said.



  15. #210
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    and i didnt "give you my hand to talk to".

    earlier i asked questions, they were ignored, sunny started with the usual stuff which derailed things.

    you said racists things, i got worked up.

    nuff said.


    don't be mad cause your white

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •