once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 237

Thread: The World According to Style

  1. #31
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    also what are the visual difference between the races and what attributes to native americans, asians and whites get in the racial melanin pot luck

    blacks got humanism(a european concept)

  2. #32
    Veteran Member BTTR KNG KOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    and the bit about 'they' worshipped fire.

    my culture doesn't worship fire, yoruba don't worship fire, and the fact that they used to term 'they' to define african spirituality is proof that his is a eurocentric view out of touch with every black person on earth except sunny winters and stylemaster

    they'll grow out of it tho, and realize they will lead a happier life
    yea but the Fire quote was about White folk.. or what u mean?

    I forgot to put the "VS" between the quotes.........

  3. #33
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    ohhh, well i doubt all white ppl 'worshipped fire'
    it was probably more important in their society, i can see that, being cold and all. but wow....and ouch.

  4. #34
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    spiritual world is the subjective world which is the mind/spirit/soul.

    the spiritual world, simply put, is where your freestyle lyrics come from when you are in the "zone".


    tsa shorten your posts i ain't readin all that jibberish.






  5. #35

    Default

    i always wondered, if melanin is the source of a deeper connection and all that good stuff, then africans and sri lankans are very similar then correct?

  6. #36
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default


    if everyone adopted american ideology and economic system.....

    1st it can't happen because our system only works when other nations are under foot.
    2nd our economy is partly based off of war profiteering. how is that a good thing?
    3rd we are babies in the whole scheme of things and we are already in decline.



    race "powers".....

    whites see things through a leftbrained lens. everything must be concrete and objectified. they rely on and learn from externals (tools, machines, western medicine, other people)

    this is good for western science. but western science hit a roadblock when they tried to unify the 4 forces of the universe into a single equation. to truly unify them you must consider the 5th force, the mind.

    mind over matter is an eastern concept.


    blacks and the rest of the melaninated world see things through a right brained lens. everything is everything. they learn from and rely on the internal, spirit.
    this is good for creativity spirituality intuition.

    few people have found an equilibrium between the left and right brain.
    egyptians did. the marriage of mind/body/spirit/science/religion/philosophy is echoed throughout their culture.
    this is how they were able to master mathematics, architecture and science.



    the reason we, as black americans, are obsessed with claiming black achievements......

    because we have been told:
    we ain't shit but monkeys/slaves.
    the current state of africa is how it always was.
    black folks aren't capable of greatness and are inferior.

    so we have to remind ourselves and others "hey a black person did this/that"





    now b4 you fuck up what i just wrote let me add that everything is a spectrum. there are no absolutes. tsa for example tries to fit my posts into a category or make it a rule. this is a left brained process.

  7. #37
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    i always wondered, if melanin is the source of a deeper connection and all that good stuff, then africans and sri lankans are very similar then correct?


    all people of color.
    melanin is found in every organ of the body

    you can:

    objective traits:
    see more of the spectrum
    hear a wider range of frequencies
    process more vitamins
    need less sleep
    have more energy
    are more receptive to narcotics (this is a biggie, cocaine has a much greater effect on people of color, we also get higher off weed. lol)


    subjective traits:
    humanistic
    a natural love of nature
    strong intuition
    attuned to natural cycles
    strong connection with the spiritual world





  8. #38
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    if everyone adopted american ideology and economic system.....

    1st it can't happen because our system only works when other nations are under foot.
    2nd our economy is partly based off of war profiteering. how is that a good thing?
    3rd we are babies in the whole scheme of things and we are already in decline.



    race "powers".....

    whites see things through a leftbrained lens. everything must be concrete and objectified. they rely on and learn from externals (tools, machines, western medicine, other people)

    this is good for western science. but western science hit a roadblock when they tried to unify the 4 forces of the universe into a single equation. to truly unify them you must consider the 5th force, the mind.

    mind over matter is an eastern concept.


    blacks and the rest of the melaninated world see things through a right brained lens. everything is everything. they learn from and rely on the internal, spirit.
    this is good for creativity spirituality intuition.

    few people have found an equilibrium between the left and right brain.
    egyptians did. the marriage of mind/body/spirit/science/religion/philosophy is echoed throughout their culture.
    this is how they were able to master mathematics, architecture and science.

    dude, that's not true.
    quit.
    White people have tool powers
    Black people have god powers
    Asian people have heat vision
    Papua New Guienas can melt.


    doesnt this, for a man with a college education sound very, very, very far fetched?

    This would mean that the average englishman is more tool oriented then Leonardo Da Vinci, George washington carver, imotep, so on, so forth.

    im not even gonna justify this racial self esteem shield with an blown out analogy. this is just goofy. the fuck do eskimos have? ice breath

    mexicans all talking to fish and shit

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post


    all people of color.
    melanin is found in every organ of the body

    you can:

    objective traits:
    see more of the spectrum
    hear a wider range of frequencies
    process more vitamins
    need less sleep
    have more energy
    are more receptive to narcotics (this is a biggie, cocaine has a much greater effect on people of color, we also get higher off weed. lol)


    subjective traits:
    humanistic
    a natural love of nature
    strong intuition
    attuned to natural cycles
    strong connection with the spiritual world




    what if a person devoid of melanin expressed all of those subjective traits? because i know people full of melanin that would call all of those gay.

    where is the evidence supporting the effects of melanin on the mind? (i am unaware of it, not claiming it doesn't exist)
    Last edited by Koolish; 06-10-2008 at 12:54 AM.

  10. #40
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    what about albinos, are they mentally altered, or do they just blink a lot.

    and like koolish said. COUNT-LESS white ppl have expressed the melanin qualities you listed.

    more noteable ones then black ppl.

    all that your in the end saying is white ppl are smarter and black ppl are more religious.

  11. #41
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    if everyone adopted american ideology and economic system.....

    1st it can't happen because our system only works when other nations are under foot.
    2nd our economy is partly based off of war profiteering. how is that a good thing?
    3rd we are babies in the whole scheme of things and we are already in decline.
    we lived fast and died young. and it's not the american system, its the system the world has been going by for the past 6000 years. probably more. Adopting it is vital

  12. #42
    Veteran Member BTTR KNG KOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Ice breath LOL



    Ive allways had lots of respect for East Europeans and Russians.. i think these people have a great mentality.. compared to anyone on the planet. No competion.

  13. #43
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    they probably immigrants. most immigrants are gonna make their home look like a basket of geniuses cause the smart ambitious ones are the ones that leave

    then you go to the country and they're all dumbasses like everywhere else

  14. #44

    Default

    from watching some of styles vids a while ago, i ;kind of figured that he was one of "those guys".

    maybe i didnt want to believe it , i dont know.

    but yeah, i just dont know, this thread is, i dont know.

    if i had the time, id... i dont know.

    i mean, obviously i do have the time, but yeah, i just dont know about anything anymore.

    its all murky.

    the lines are blurred.

    i dont know.



  15. #45

    Default

    actuallym, TSA pretty much says stuff i would say.

    not in the same manner, but its probably better that way.

    ill let him do things.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •