once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Info on that Black Hitchcock rapper?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Info on that Black Hitchcock rapper?

Some years back, I had an album from a rapper who's nickname was like 'The Black Hitchcock', or something like that. On the album cover, the rapper had on an Alfred Hitchcock type suit, and the intro of the album was part of the theme song from the 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' TV show. Does anybody know who I'm talking about? I forget his exact name that he goes by, and if he is still putting music out?

Veteran Member

Mykill Miers, and he is a beast on the microphone, if u can get his first album "its been a long time coming" you wont regret it. the album you are talking about if im not mistaken is called "the second coming". and im pretty sure he is still making music. peace.

Thanks for the info, that's who I meant. I saw now that he had a new album out in late 2007 called 'The Trials of Job'. I'll have to check it out. He also has a web site:

www.mykillmiers.com/

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

yeah Sun is nice

click the sig if you vatican status

On this day 10 years ago I was dead broke. Music career was falling apart. I had no car. I got a call from a friend looking for a rapper for this Budlight commercial. I did it for the $200 demo fee. I borrowed a friend car and knock it out on like 20 minutes. I did it so fast they asked me to do one in Spanish. I didn't speak Spanish but I have it a shot. So I made $400. That commercial was accepted via radio and played for 2 years. I made well over 50k for that. It opened the door to other commercials and jingles. Leading me to 5 straight yeasts of Super Bowl commercials, which opened the doors for music licensing from the Bravo Network, USA, TNT, The Food Network and numerous hit shows which has sustained me and my family to this day. I remember how I felt then. 2 years removed from my Ill Boogie deal. I always believed in myself if when most didn't. I said all this to say, never give up. Say what you want to say about my career. My resume speaks for itself. I'm the underdog, the wild card, the one they don't open the door for. I came realize that I don't need anyone to open the door, just show me too it and stand back I'm kickin that sum bit@# in.

charles jones on this cover?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    On this day 10 years ago I was dead broke. Music career was falling apart. I had no car. I got a call from a friend looking for a rapper for this Budlight commercial. I did it for the $200 demo fee. I borrowed a friend car and knock it out on like 20 minutes. I did it so fast they asked me to do one in Spanish. I didn't speak Spanish but I have it a shot. So I made $400. That commercial was accepted via radio and played for 2 years. I made well over 50k for that. It opened the door to other commercials and jingles. Leading me to 5 straight yeasts of Super Bowl commercials, which opened the doors for music licensing from the Bravo Network, USA, TNT, The Food Network and numerous hit shows which has sustained me and my family to this day. I remember how I felt then. 2 years removed from my Ill Boogie deal. I always believed in myself if when most didn't. I said all this to say, never give up. Say what you want to say about my career. My resume speaks for itself. I'm the underdog, the wild card, the one they don't open the door for. I came realize that I don't need anyone to open the door, just show me too it and stand back I'm kickin that sum bit@# in.

LOLwtf???

Well damn, dude probably saw more cash as a jingle writer than he did as a legit artist.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    charles jones on this cover?

LOLwtFFF???

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.