Thread: Is It Me?

Default Is It Me?

Is It Me Or Did I Just Notice That Wu Aren't Teaching The Masses In Their Music Anymore ? Is This Where They Went Wrong??? Granted Rza Droped Sunlight On 8 Diagrams But...

What Happened To Classic Songs Like :

Show And Prove?
    12 Jewels?
    Sunshine?
    Elevation?
    Heaven And Hell?

Where's The Inspiration?

In My Opinion The Wu Have Always Fought 2 Wars.... Uncertainty Of Being Musically Driven Or Teaching The Masses.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

300zx TT!!!

Default Go

what do you mean "anymore"? they just released 8diagrams in december and you got sunlight... i dont understand. when would they release 'inspiration music' they're not going to make another album...
    ________
    Ipad Cases
    Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:10 PM.

'Windmill' GZA:

"Math sheds light on divine secrets then science leaked it for the lower-level creatures that can't peep it"

favorite verse, favorite jewel, damn GZA!

what do you mean "anymore"? they just released 8diagrams in december and you got sunlight... i dont understand. when would they release 'inspiration music' they're not going to make another album..

you must have missed the part where i said granted we have sunlight.....

and dont count the clan out until they say they out... thas just disrespectful... their time isn't done yet.

300zx TT!!!

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
    you must have missed the part where i said granted we have sunlight.....
    i got that part, but you're asking for new/more inspirational music from wu-tang. which we wont be getting.
    ________
    Arizona Marijuana Dispensaries
    Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:10 PM.

I Dunno Fam, Did U Check The Bobby Digi Sampler??? Seems To Be Some Shit On There...

actually I had this on my mind too when I was listening to 8 Diagrams, there's almost no knowledge at all [cept Sunlight which is a RZA solo]. it's like they rhyme about "How much knowledge we drop in the rhymes" but they leaving out the knowledge.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

damn you guys just bitch and bitch about how its not like it used to be. these guys aren't 22 year old men anymore. No knowledge in their rhymes? fuck that! "do the knowledge son before you do the wisdom" rza

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    actually I had this on my mind too when I was listening to 8 Diagrams, there's almost no knowledge at all [cept Sunlight which is a RZA solo]. it's like they rhyme about "How much knowledge we drop in the rhymes" but they leaving out the knowledge.
    hahaha... yea, i feel the same way about people rhyming about how good their rhymes are. like, don't tell me you have good rhymes, just show me some good rhymes and i'll know you have good rhymes.

damn you guys just bitch and bitch about how its not like it used to be. these guys aren't 22 year old men anymore. No knowledge in their rhymes? fuck that! "do the knowledge son before you do the wisdom" rza
    may be you should do the knowledge before you do the wisdom because this is what wu is about , jeez get off that Don Imus shit son.

btw, nobody's bitchin son.

we understand the growth of mentality as age passes... but you must always remember your roots kid. thas all im sayin... That's what made the wu deep.. that's what made people like them, cause they weren't just rappppin like everyone else.

sunlight was like the dopest shit on that album...
    Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 06-14-2008 at 10:18 PM.

back to the thread: 8 diagrams - windmill - gza, "math sheds light on divine secrets, then science leaked it…"

i could sit on those 10 words for all science, history, math lessons that've been offered today