Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods is amazing...

Default Tiger Woods is amazing...

Anybody see that shot on 17? He's trudging out there with a bum knee, and still is right there, what an incredible golfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

OMG what a putt on 18, this guy is unstoppable!
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

that shit was remarkable

The guy goes from 2 down with three to play, to 1 up after 18, and gets no help at all from his opponent.....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Annoyed I couldn't watch this. Nice to see Westwood up there as well. He drifted off for a few years but seems to be gettingback to his best.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

I don't watch much golf, but saw some of his shots today....impressive.

Is that Mindy Main in your sig b-rock?

^^^chea

JRoll

I seen the highlights this morning. He is just phenominal.

1 shot to tiebreak

what a fucking maniac.....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

well he just tied for a playoff
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

greatest golfer ever, eat your heart out Nicklaus and Palmer

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

Damn! Savage!

Mediate vs Woods in an 18 hole playoff tomorrow, he did all this on a bum knee, amazing

nicklaus had 73 top ten finishes. the second most had 48. tiger has 28.

thats retarded.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)