once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: For any kungfu flick fans, QUOTES NEEDED

Default For any kungfu flick fans, QUOTES NEEDED

Ayo for any of y'all who peep the Audio Booth, i'm Shinobi Ironfist, a young MC. I'm looking for quotes from older martial arts film that can suit my young, reckless, aggressive and violent persona, as well as quotes that might relate to "Iron Fist" image? I know of the Sammy Hung film "The Iron-Fisted Monk" but i haven't seen it and i don't know of any quotes in it that might suit me.

Any help would be much obliged, peace!

a real dope film with some real dope quotes Snake & Crane Arts Of Shaolin, its also where the intro to Protect Ya Neck comes from.....

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

nice to see another Iron monk here.

One of my aliases is Iron Robe, which I optained from the movie 'The Kid with the Golden Arm'

Anyways, I been workin on a project for a while, I used quotes from "8 Diagram Pole Fighter", "Last Hurrah for Chivalry" and "Kid With the Golden Arm".

Alot of the Wu quotes came from the old Shaw Bros. Kung Fu movies from the late 60's/70's.

My advise is just watch some of these movies. You will find some dope quotes here and there eventually

Check the Kung Fu flick thread, you might get some idea of films to get samples from in there