Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Truth Behind The Source Ratings (As spoken by Phonte of Little Brother)

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Default Re: The Truth Behind The Source Ratings (As spoken by Phonte of Little Brother)

i agree with all of yall...case in point college dropout came out xxl gave it a xl,when their yearly love/hate issue dropped alluva sudden i has a xxl for the rating,thats bullshit.....little brother album deserved 4 1/2 mic right they should have gave it to them,xxl was gonna give them a xxl they shoulda gave it to them.

fuck the sauce and xxs!!!

Default Re: The Truth Behind The Source Ratings (As spoken by Phonte of Little Brother)

Well The Source comment didn't surprise me at all, it's been like that @ The Sauce for a long time now.

Like with all these so called "gangsta" rappers out there I have yet to hear them say a word about th WAR or even given a "fuck George Bush".......shit amazes me......the most right wing president since Reagan, and no black men from the ghetto have anything to say...........back in the day ICE CUBE, ICE T, or PUBLIC ENEMY would have had something to say.........In 2005, these pussies would rather play it safe and talk about shakking ass in the club.

......mentioning something political, may hurt there fuckin CORPORATE ENDORSEMENT deal with some cell-phone jingle company.

Hip Hop has lost its soul

Quote Originally Posted by 83 raw
    ^^^^
    truth
    you hit the nail on the fuckin head with that my friend

Fuck magazine ratings.

Listen to the music and judge for yourself if its ill, dont let anyone tell you if you like it or not.

BIG L Rest In Peace

much respect to tical and true wisdom for droppin some truth. unfortunately we're all just fans and not cats worth mills that could really make a difference in the industry by deciding what's gonna get played. all we can do really is keep supporting the artists with something good to say and hope they get a buzz and more of them catch the public's eye to help even things out. There isn't many of us that feel this way, seriously, most of the american youth would rather watch people get into fights and be humiliated(reality shows) than even think about caring about current events. so many people are zombies letting the media point out every direction to move to and not even knowing it, I refer to them as "suckaz". peace

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
    Not even if I fell from ten stories high
    Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
    No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
    I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz