Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what to do?

TheWolf

Default what to do?

I'm 24.

I got shit grades at school and got kicked out of college after 2 months.

I'm unemployed.

I need to make some descisions about what I want to do in life.....and i fucking hate it!

Study hard, finish school. Everything will come in place. Just keep your head up, and take it slow.

TheWolf

finish school? i got kicked out of 'school' at 16!!!

well everyone gotta make these decision. you just seemed to make it hard for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Die..lol
    STFU! Thanks.

Wolf, you have to stay strong and think in the long-time. Everything will get better. Trust me!

TheWolf

I just actually make a descision about what I want to do in life....but hate making descisions and am so unmotivated.

Haven't got any qualifications for a decent job, and never stick shitty jobs.

I'm not really clever, but am a lot cleverer than my lack of qualifications suggest, so find it hard to get any job that keeps my interest.

weeeee!

Oh I see what's going on!

this sites might help

www.fsa.gov
    www.grants.gov

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Style has shallow measures of success and is extremely bitter that he has been unable to fulfill them.

"A lot of people project their own insecurities upon other people, and then critique them"

A great man once said.

^^He doesn't want to be great.

Find the tallest building. Skyscraper preferred. Climb the stairs. Builds Stamina. Find the Roof Exit. Step out onto the roof. Find the ledge.

Now this is very important. Stand on the ledge and scream Geronimooooooo!. Best rush ever.

Then once you feel as if you've lived. Go to your counselor office and ask if their is anything you can do to make up credits or not be kicked out. If he says no. Go back do the same thing, then Jump.

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

"A lot of people project their own insecurities upon other people, and then critique them"

thats kind of interesting. it happens alot. but not always true. but sometimes is.

like "it takes one to know one"

Style said that by the way.

I'm sure it is true in some circumstances.