Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FF13 is coming to the 360...

the guy in dat vid cant be serious. fuk i kno you get ppl on xbox live who are too involved into games. but damn.

anyway. microsoft really punching a hole into sony right now. and gears 2 aint even out yet. dat shit looks soo fukin dope.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

oh well cant have everything......i personally dont give a shit cus is quit after 7 but i know alot of people do...god of war 3 is all i cared about and mag(256 players online at once??? gankstah)

microsoft i tip my hat to you!!!!

so heres th idea thev been kiking around

xbox gets FF13

enjoy the gun blade assholes
    ps3 gets FF13 versus

and
    psp get FF13 agito
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-15-2008 at 09:12 PM.

of cours all of wich will reaman a ps3 accesible utilizeing the saving the gams to the hard drive to its fulest extant

oh that reminds me
    Name: ShivaName: IfritName: CarbuncleName: Siren

with the names of the gardian, the gunblade,and the fact that the world is inahbited by train (steem punk culter) FF13 is eather in Ether or a futeristic Galbedia

or the hole siris my be
    Versus in What looks to be Darlin city and Argito Bulmb and the fact that latin is the acant culter this time like in ultimica castle

oh yah and also the lead charcter in versus is named storm hes the next in line to rule in his country another name for stom is squall and if him and rinoa did hook up ....theres a lot of evidance and perhaps there will be a conection like with 10 and 7
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-15-2008 at 09:29 PM.

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    LMAO...is this kid for real?

You can point a gun at me.... a murder can take place 2 doors down from me... I can watch Horror movies and shrug....I can even stare into a pitbulls eyes point blank. .. but mu'fuckaz like that? Scare the shit out of me g.

FF13 is on both PS3 and 360. Just waiting for Versus to go on 360 and PS3 now and then we can hear the collective screams of the FF fanboys from all over the world.

the fane boy are all realy upset about it but let me tell you what i think good job squere make that money make those games who cares if its on more platforms mor peaple to injoy

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    LOL! @ the video

well is the same to me as long as i get a copy for my PS3 is all good

i heard Sony have lost a billion with the console
    damn! how the fuck they plan to recuperate from that?
    they did because haven't lower the price and that's why people aren't buying

if they lower price they could get more ppl to buy a PS3 but at the same time they still loose more $ either way each PS they sell is a loss to them their only hope is other sony producst sales and PS3 games the online and accessories

FF13 character Lighting got me hype again for FF games she looks cool one of the best ever(IN MY ONLY OPINION) but i was a bit worry when i heard about the Battle System
    if im not mistaken you will choose a couple of move each move will cost some ATB(active Time Battle) within the characters limit then she perform all of those move like in the preview (similar to Advent Children Fights)and do it all over again

it sounds good but at the same time it looks hectic with no time to think each move lets see if it comes out right cuz the fights looks dope as hell and i hope the summons be more usefull this time on FFXII i didn't even use them each time i try they got kill real fast it was stupid as hell
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    oh that reminds me
    Name: ShivaName: IfritName: CarbuncleName: Siren

with the names of the gardian, the gunblade,and the fact that the world is inahbited by train (steem punk culter) FF13 is eather in Ether or a futeristic Galbedia

or the hole siris my be
    Versus in What looks to be Darlin city and Argito Bulmb and the fact that latin is the acant culter this time like in ultimica castle

oh yah and also the lead charcter in versus is named storm hes the next in line to rule in his country another name for stom is squall and if him and rinoa did hook up ....theres a lot of evidance and perhaps there will be a conection like with 10 and 7
    You know, I've never thought about that but when you watch the trailer of XIII, the soliders do look the same as the soldiers from the Garden that attacks you (the same one where you find Cerberus) It would be pretty cool if it was in Esthar imo

Siren looks cool

any news on versus like battle system characters story or anything?
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

The newest information that I know of are screens from Famitsu -Japanese gaming magazine-

This is the best site I've found for the Nova Crystallis series is ff-xiii.net

I remember hearing a rumored price drop during 4th quarter.