Thread: The "REAL" Dark Knight

Default The "REAL" Dark Knight

People News

Christian Bale assault arrest UPDATE

US actor Christian Bale arrives at the UK film premiere of Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight' held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, Britain, 21 July 2008. Bale has been arrested in connection with an allegation of assault 22 July. He attended a police station after it was reported his mother and sister had reported him to police. The alleged incident was believed to have taken place on Sunday night at Park Lane's Dorchester Hotel where Bale is staying. EPA/DANIEL DEME

Jul 22, 2008, 9:45 GMT

Christian Bale has been accused of assault by his mother and sister.
    'The Dark Knight' star allegedly lashed out at London's Dorchester hotel on Sunday (20.07.08), where he has a suite. His mother Jenny, 61, and sister Sharon, 40, went to a police station in Hampshire, Southern England, yesterday (21.07.08) to lodge a formal complaint against him.
    Bale, 34, went to a police station after it was reported his mother and sister had reported him to police.The incident was believed to have taken place on Sunday night at Park Lane's Dorchester Hotel where Bale is staying.
    His mother Jenny, 61, and sister Sharon, 40, went to a police station in Hampshire to make the allegation, which was subsequently referred to the Metropolitan Police.
    A Met Police spokesman said: "A 34-year-old man attended a London Police Station on Tuesday by appointment and was arrested in connection with an allegation of assault.
    "He currently remains in custody."
    Bale, 34, was allowed by police to attend the European premiere of 'The Dark Knight' - in which he plays superhero Batman - last night but will face questioning over the claims.
    A police source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "It was a very difficult situation but it would have been wrong to have wrecked the premiere over a complaint which we don't yet know is founded in truth. But Mr. Bale will be contacted at the earliest opportunity and be asked to provide an account of anything that happened."
    Police in London are expected to speak to the Welsh actor later today (22.07.08).
    Bale appeared calm at the premiere - which was also attended by his co-stars Sir Michael Caine, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Aaron Eckhart - in London's West End, taking time to sign autographs for fans.

www.monstersandcritics.com
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

thats not a good look when u got the hottest movie in years out in theatres

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

True^
    But "The Joker" alone outways this in my opinion.
    I heard this on the news earlier !!!!!!!!

Suga Duga

the plan is workin. he's done. muahahahaha