once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Next Villains on the movie...

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Penguin

9 52.94%
  • Catwoman

5 29.41%
  • The Riddler

9 52.94%
  • Mister Freeze

3 17.65%
  • Poison Ivy

2 11.76%
  • Bane

4 23.53%
  • Black Mask

3 17.65%
  • Baby Doll

2 11.76%
  • Harley Quinn

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next Batman Movie: You pick the Villains

^^^and you can die and nobody would care

^who are you?

you still living and nobody cares about your presence
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-26-2008 at 03:09 PM.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Nolan made Prestige and Momento. That means, he could surpass TDK, the moral part wasn't *that* good, plus there is still a possibility for Two Face and Skarekrow to return [RIP Heath tho]...
    bring back begongo!!

Catwoman will be in the 3rd movie. Remember Lucious Fox foreshadowed Catwoman when talking about the new bat suit to Bruce. Remember when Bruce asked if he'd be able to defend against dogs biting him. and Fox as a joke said: "what kind of dogs? Rotweilers or chiuwawass.. It may not be dog proof, but it will hold up against a cat!" The love of his life was taken away from him so another love interest would be logical. Don't sleep on 2 Face he didn't die Harvey Dent died not 2 Face I wouldn't be surprised if he returns. They might give Batman a sidekick like Robin too this is just my 2 cents...

^^there will be no side kick that guy confermed it no robin the boy hostege and expecily no bat girl whitch suck becouse that means Crock has to kill fox

i dont think there is any way they dont bring two face back
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizo-Manic View Post
    Catwoman will be in the 3rd movie. Remember Lucious Fox foreshadowed Catwoman when talking about the new bat suit to Bruce. Remember when Bruce asked if he'd be able to defend against dogs biting him. and Fox as a joke said: "what kind of dogs? Rotweilers or chiuwawass.. It may not be dog proof, but it will hold up against a cat!" The love of his life was taken away from him so another love interest would be logical. Don't sleep on 2 Face he didn't die Harvey Dent died not 2 Face I wouldn't be surprised if he returns. They might give Batman a sidekick like Robin too this is just my 2 cents...
    christian bale made it clear that he hates Robin and wouldnt wanna do a movie like that

I think it would be ill if the movie advertised a villain and surprised us with a SECOND villain to add-on to the troubles.. an ill fuckin villain that even outshines the one we were planning to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Freeze has a dope storyline. I think they could do freeze right with the right actor

I would put Killer Croc, Scarface, and Ras al Ghul/Talia. There is a lot of story with these three and it would fit in nolan's batman world.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    christian bale made it clear that he hates Robin and wouldnt wanna do a movie like that
    Good cuz i hate robin too. And if Nolan wants to keep it realistic, he wont
    have any bullshit female villains either. I mean, i loved michelle pfeiffer in that
    cat suit as much as the next guy but come on.
    Look eye, always look eye.

On another board, supposedly someone said they saw the name plate of that accountant at the beginning of the movie and said it was name of the The Riddler, did any of guys notice that during the movie.

i got a copy of the movie im trying to check it out but i don't see any one with a name plate maybe cuz of the quality

it could be possible they did somethings if you don't look closely you'll miss like the hospital scene with The Joker have a name sticker saying "I Vote For Dent" it was very funny
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Schizo-Manic View Post
    i just saw that as a smart arse comment but who knows ...

there's all these mad conspiracies that rachel didn't actually die and she could possible comeback in the vein that you said ... lol the wolves are out on this one
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    On another board, supposedly someone said they saw the name plate of that accountant at the beginning of the movie and said it was name of the The Riddler, did any of guys notice that during the movie.
    I was wondering why that guy got so much attention. And the Joker telling him whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger would be a pretty strong hint I suppose. I have clear *cough* so I'll look at it now.
    Last edited by Mr. X; 07-27-2008 at 05:02 PM.