once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: The Game is Officially ON Cuban Linx 2

^ lol @ "eye jammy"

I don't really know or give a shit about what happened, but you can't tell what actually happened unless you were there. Both of them will lie or exaggerate to make themselves look better.

did any1 see that video ras kass put online of him wit his corny lil friends holding a bunch of bullets that was the gayest shit i ever seen in my life...i never been more embarassed for a rapper then when i saw that...he murked himself wit that...

and yea game knocked him out too and ras kass kept cryin bout it on youtube

why is him punching that faggot ras kass an issue?
    ras already humiliated himself youtubing his own ownership

on subject tho, i REALLY don't want CL2 to drop, it's going to finish off wu.

Quote Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
    a eye jammy

goddamn i havent heard that shit in years lmao

this really isnt worth all the discussion, yea Game's weak but one guest spot aint going to make or break a record.

but as far the theme of Cuban, alot of just as current and relevant mc's would have served it better. TI/Ross/Pusha T would have made more sense
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

First Rae Takes Years For The Album To Drop And Now This.......

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

peace to the gods and the earths.

what the fuck are yall doin on a Wu Tang site talkin about game is 'real'? game can rap?
    r yall serious? u really think game can rap. that bitch nigga aint talkin bout nuthin in his raps but how hes the hardest nigga on earth. hes hung on being the most gangsta rapper out there, scaring the kids trying to mean mug as hard as he can, listenin to corporate execs and how they want him to act n rap (u dumb mutherfuckers), n one of the sell out sambos (look it up) sellin out his race for a dollar. (along with lil wayne, birdman, rick ross, nelly, maino, and other sellout sambos.)

the Wu-Tang movement came on the scene and prides itself on doing its duty, being original, lyrical, teachin the 85s and the babies, exposing the few that sell out their people, n dropin knowledge aimed at lifting up the oppressed.

game gettin yall dicks hard cause he snuck' Rass Kass, one the the most lyrical, smartest, n realest rappers out there. n check what he said in that rhyme before u starting talking nonsense. he was talkin about raising niggas kids when they dads r out locked up, or on some stupid gangbanging shit not rasising their sons so they grow up to be like they fathers asses. keepin they whole race down, u fuckin idiots. that shit was some of the deepest shit ever spoke.
    do the knowledge son.

yall think its just beats n rhymes, its bigger than that.

peace to all the real heads who use their real eyes to realize, these real lies.

im out.

nice 2 see more interviews n shit comin out about cl2

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

what the fuck are yall doin on a Wu Tang site talkin about game is 'real'? game can rap?
    r yall serious? u really think game can rap. that bitch nigga aint talkin bout nuthin in his raps but how hes the hardest nigga on earth. hes hung on being the most gangsta rapper out there, scaring the kids trying to mean mug as hard as he can, listenin to corporate execs and how they want him to act n rap (u dumb mutherfuckers), n one of the sell out sambos (look it up) sellin out his race for a dollar. (along with lil wayne, birdman, rick ross, nelly, maino, and other sellout sambos.)

the Wu-Tang movement came on the scene and prides itself on doing its duty, being original, lyrical, teachin the 85s and the babies, exposing the few that sell out their people, n dropin knowledge aimed at lifting up the oppressed.

game gettin yall dicks hard cause he snuck' Rass Kass, one the the most lyrical, smartest, n realest rappers out there. n check what he said in that rhyme before u starting talking nonsense. he was talkin about raising niggas kids when they dads r out locked up, or on some stupid gangbanging shit not rasising their sons so they grow up to be like they fathers asses. keepin they whole race down, u fuckin idiots. that shit was some of the deepest shit ever spoke.
    do the knowledge son.

peace to all the real heads who use their real eyes to realize, these real lies.

im out.

that was my wackest secondary ever
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i REALLY don't want CL2 to drop, it's going to finish off wu.
    yeah lol, all the wu stans should really be loving this huge delay, its keeping wu alive in a way.

l
    Last edited by food for thought; 07-31-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: l

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    that was my wackest secondary ever
    go listen to your lil wayne cd

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

do the knowledge son.

im out.
    will sum1 get this nigga some prozac

If he wants some west coast on Cuban Linx 2 he should invite Dre & Cube on track and make some cuban-n.w.a. type shit, best west-wu combination to me.
    "Zawissius Niger" Polish knight.

the more i hear the less i care.